Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neal Maupay *** SIGNED from Brentford - 4 year deal - undisclosed fee ***

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
I'm so glad Villa left Maupay to little old Brighton! I'll just check in on who they brought in as their much better first choice...

Oh dear.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I'm so glad Villa left Maupay to little old Brighton! I'll just check in on who they brought in as their much better first choice...

Oh dear.

I must have read a hundred tweets claiming they weren't interested as they had much better targets in mind. Lol.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Maupay looks totally Mustard. Nice little player with a shit hot shot in close.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
An absolutely wonderful start for Neal, very well taken goal. Confidence will be sky high.

Yep, he also made some very very smart runs, saw a couple of really clever bits of movement in the box, and showed very good feet when he won that free kick in the centre of the pitch,

I was confident he could do well at this level, now I am certain of it.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
It will be interesting to see who starts trying to feed balls through to him as we've not had a striker that will make those sorts of runs before. Gross and Maupay could be superb together

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
It will be interesting to see who starts trying to feed balls through to him as we've not had a striker that will make those sorts of runs before. Gross and Maupay could be superb together
Trossard, Mooy, Propper will be perfect for playing Maupay through.

When was the last time we actually played a striker in like that and he actually scored?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here