Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neal Maupay *** SIGNED from Brentford - 4 year deal - undisclosed fee ***

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Haller is a brilliant signing for them. West Ham have got their shit together transfer wise this summer - signing him and Fornals and binning Arnie/Carroll etc. Think they’re in for a very good season.

Damn! They’re usually 4-6 points a season for us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Doh you didn't mean it. It's hard to tell on here!

Stat Brother makes that comment on every transfer thread, " I've got family members at XXXX and they say XXX is shitehouse", just wanted to continue the "joke" on a transfer thread he started.

Don't worry about it!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Negotiations wouldn’t be chairman to chairman, they would be club to club. If the player wanted to come and we met their valuation then a deal could happen. They are business men at the end of the day and very successful at that.

At last, someone (else) talks sense...

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Exactly my point. Thank you for confirming...

Think it describes him as a winger/striker on his Wiki. People will read that and assume they know best. 5 minutes from his highlights reels and you can see that he is a number 9. Pretty much only scores from close range.
Reckon he'd be a good signing.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
we need a fox in the box who can snap up chances, whether he is the answer, we shall have to wait and see.

Think it's unlikely we're going to see. This is Andone's season to shine. Not sure we need another forward personally, let alone a £15M punt on a decent Championship one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here