Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] What have you got on your sandwiches today?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Mrs Crodo usually does my sandwiches for work but she had a pilates class this morning so was in a bit of a rush, we were on holiday with Samantha Bond last week and haven't done a proper shop. I rummaged the kitchen cupboards and found some trusty beef paste, not had one of these in years, delicious and good for you.

:drool:

IDShot_540x540.jpg

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Cling film, the Tupperware box broke yesterday.

Obviously not so messy as your choices.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Some sort of vegan chickpea paste that my wife made. Haven't a clue what's in it, (apart from the chickpeas obviously) or what it's called, but with a bit of salsa it's fantastic.

Great thread btw Crodo! Reminiscent of the old 'soup' threads.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Corned beef with cheese and pineapple for me.

Funny that you were on holiday with Samantha Bond last week as we’ve just returned from Torremolinos after a week staying with Alison Steadman.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This thread is useless without [MENTION=473]Barnet Seagull[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Mrs Crodo usually does my sandwiches for work but she had a pilates class this morning so was in a bit of a rush, we were on holiday with Samantha Bond last week and haven't done a proper shop. I rummaged the kitchen cupboards and found some trusty beef paste, not had one of these in years, delicious and good for you.

IDShot_540x540.jpg

That is a product that will be improved when our chickens are rinsed in chlorine.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free

IDShot_540x540.jpg

Seeing that label reminds me of this

tenor.gif

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Scotch Egg

As in, your lunch IS a scotch egg? Or your sandwiches have a sliced scotch egg in them?

I did exactly that last week, for the first time. Sliced scotch egg, with a little branston pickle, in thick granary bread. Absolute WINNER.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Quite boring ham and mustard today, I just couldn't be arsed last night.

Yesterday was much better. Left over pork and leek sausages from the BBQ on granary, with wholegrain mustard. Wish I'd had enough for two.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

IDShot_540x540.jpg

You might want to check the date on that, Crodo – Tesco phased out the 'Everyday Value' range last year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here