Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your Three Must-Go-To Away Trips Next Season

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Newcastle really isnt 'sh*t'. People giving this a swerve are really missing out IMHO. Okay there is a bit of a climb but the view isnt that bad, you can see all of the pitch unlike at some places like Everton, Palace, Burnley or Liverpool. Don't be to hasty to disregard a trip to St.James' Park. And the options for beers are astonishing.

Very much this.

I was in the back row of that stand last season, and the view was spectacular. The whole of the pitch in view (obvs), the Tyne Bridge and the city in the background. Had no issues seeing what was going on on the pitch, but then I'm always a bit of a fan of being high up, speaking as a WSU resident. Its a grand stadium in a great location right in the heart of the city. Can't say for definite I'll be going again this coming season as it depends when it is, but I'll be up for trying to make the trip again, if the timing and the finances allow.

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
Sheffield United: Haven't been since the Leon Knight injury-time winner, Sheffield always a good day out.
Spurs: Missed last season due to illness.
Palace: Yes, it's a hole. Yes, it's a ballache. Yes, it's awful if you lose. But when you win... oh my god, when you win.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Sheff U - scored 4 and still lost on my last visit
Villa - scored 2 and still lost on my last visit
Everton - never been

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
With work commitments and a lack of LPs, I'm not in a position to be picky. But I would like to check out the new Spurs ground, and a trip to Newcastle would be fun.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
1. FA Cup final I wonder who we will be playing
2. Aston Villia assuming it's a Saturday game nice to stay overnight for a curry and a night on the town
3. Bournemouth as loads of my family's from the town

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Sheff Utd - 20 min on train.
Norwich - never been in. Only cruised down the river past it.
Any London club, never seen Brighton play in London apart from a couple of visits to Wembley.

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
The Amex for me. Living up north I've only managed to get there twice since we've been in the PL. On the upside I have 8 clubs within around 120 miles from home so assuming I can get tickets I'll be at all of them on my own. Not too many Albion fans up here to play with.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Palace liverpool Fulham

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'd like to go to the 3 games which are the 3 relegated, likely to be exciting

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Sheffield United, a ground I haven't been to, Norwich has great pubs and Newcastle as for me it's simply the best away day good train journey and a fantastic city centre.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
For me it's about ticking off grounds I've not yet done, so:

Sheffield United,
Spurs,
Bournemouth,

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Ticket availability next season based on loyalty points will be interesting. Being reasonably LP low (i.e. London a no no), northern grounds seemed to be available most games last season, Liverpool, Sheffield Utd, Aston Villa my choice but queue might be too long for these three.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Newcastle - flew there last season, brilliant day out, lovely friendly people & pubs, shit view - no good for vertigo sufferers!
Luxury Villa - great ground, easy journey, good day out, need to get Stockdale’s last minute, title deciding howler out of my head!
Spurs - not been to the new White Hart Loan yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here