Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Newcastle is probably the only one I'll end up doing.
    REMF Quiz Champion 2016

• North Stand Chat

advertising

2 Not allowed!
      Palace. As others have mentioned, with all that ringfenced money, their spanking new stadium will surely be ready for the start of next season, and I canít wait to visit and decide whether itís better than Spursí effort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "These were, I have to say, quite easily the ugliest people I have ever seen in my life, and I've been to Selhurst Park when Crystal Palace are at home."

Charlie Connelly, 'Attention All Shipping: a Journey round the Shipping Forecast'; published by Abacus Books, 2004, page 94.

0 Not allowed!
      For me it has to be Sheff Utd, Villa and Norwich.

Sheff Utd is the only ground I haven't been to yet. Any away day in Brum is pretty easy and good fun.

Fancy an away weekend in Newcastle, hopefully with a local Parkrun in the morning

0 Not allowed!
      Whichever matches fall between 13th-28th December when I'm back in England.

I think Villa Park, St Mary's, Stamford Bridge and Selhurst Park are the only grounds I've been to. I'd be happy to visit any of the others, with the exception of Burnley, no desire to go there.

Spurs would probably be my number 1 choice.
      People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis. You can't trust people.

0 Not allowed!
      I have to thank the Norwich stewards and police for not arresting/ejecting me when we played there on a Tuesday night a few years ago when I was absolutely slaughtered.

We did a massive pub crawl and had a pint in every Wetherspoons/CAMRA/tempting pub near the ground along the River Wensum.

What I do remember is pissing against a wall of Carrow Road just before kick off, standing on a seat which is bloody dangerous for someone as drunk as I was and smoking when it was banned.

All in all, a great away trip with (too) many decent pubs. Also an ex lives there now that was the best [email protected] I've ever had.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BlockDpete View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      For me it has to be Sheff Utd, Villa and Norwich.

Sheff Utd is the only ground I haven't been to yet. Any away day in Brum is pretty easy and good fun.

Fancy an away weekend in Newcastle, hopefully with a local Parkrun in the morning
      Toon parkrun is really good, but get near the front for the start as there is a gate after a couple of hundred yards, a real pinch-point. Big turn-out, about 800 when I did it.
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dazzer6666 View Post
      Toon parkrun is really good, but get near the front for the start as there is a gate after a couple of hundred yards, a real pinch-point. Big turn-out, about 800 when I did it.
      Yes, remember the gate when I did it a few years back when we played them in the Championship. Nice and flat though.

I also discover Wylam Brewery in the same park
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Wolves, villa, fa cup final for me
      Bitterne,Southampton. In the land of wrong stripes and boo-boys!

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Durlston View Post
      I have to thank the Norwich stewards and police for not arresting/ejecting me when we played there on a Tuesday night a few years ago when I was absolutely slaughtered.

We did a massive pub crawl and had a pint in every Wetherspoons/CAMRA/tempting pub near the ground along the River Wensum.

What I do remember is pissing against a wall of Carrow Road just before kick off, standing on a seat which is bloody dangerous for someone as drunk as I was and smoking when it was banned.

All in all, a great away trip with (too) many decent pubs. Also an ex lives there now that was the best [email protected] I've ever had.
      Far, far too much information . . . how is Delia, by the way?
      Just a hedgehog on the motorway of life.

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Brighton Lines View Post
      When do Shots find out about which league branch they are in ?
      Breaking news . Aldershot win the Agm Cup and stay up as Gateshead lose appeal and will play in Conference North next season.
      In The ex Legion now known as Lower Bourne Social Club again