Well here we are about to embark on our third season in the Premier League, having survived the dreaded second season syndrome - just! Optimistically, Iím looking forward to the 2019/20 term with Graham Potter in charge. Perhaps itís the thought of watching a more expansive and entertaining brand of football, I hope so.

While weíre awaiting the dates for fixtures for the new season Iím looking at which away matches take my fancy. They are :

Norwich City - for some weird reason Iíve never managed to see the Albion play there, hopefully this will be rectified in the coming months.

Sheffield United - the last time I was there was an FA Cup game back in the mid-1980s. The coldest Iíve been watching a match. Havenít been to see Wednesday either, so a trip to the Steel City is now on the cards.

Liverpool - now European Champions. Wouldnít it be great if we turned them over at Anfield - fat chance! Of all the top six clubs they still, despite what some say, have the most passionate fans and create a cracking atmosphere.

So thatís my pick of the bunch, whatís yours?