Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Sound of the Sixties/Tony Blackburn.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Apart from the 'jokes/quips' got to say (and working most Saturdays 6/2) best part of the day. Played this on his last show,heard of this band but none of there hits. :whttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AkAkSe2Ha0&list=RD8AkAkSe2Ha0&start_radio=1ave:

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I even like his jokes and quips. Best program on the radio. He’s got a brilliant knowledge of pop music, is an entertainer and comes across as a decent bloke.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I even like his jokes and quips. Best program on the radio. He’s got a brilliant knowledge of pop music, is an entertainer and comes across as a decent bloke.

Haven't the establishment found a reason to hang, draw and quarter him for sex abuse yet? Naughty Govt!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Last edited:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
At least he is competent enough to conduct the whole show on his own without the need to have some air brained bint sharing the show.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
At least he is competent enough to conduct the whole show on his own without the need to have some air brained bint sharing the show.

If you mean by the way Simon Mayo was paired up with Jo Wiley i fully agree,yet stand alone Jo sits in well on the Ken Bruce show for me.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

If that's having a go at Jo Whiley, she is far from an air-brained bint.

If it's having a go at Simon Mayo, he proved himself well capable of doing his own show before he was matched with Jo Whiley.

And being old enough to remember Tony Blackburn opening Radio 1 in the 1960s, I would prefer either of those two to him any day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here