[TV] Paul Darrow RIP

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Loved Blake’s 7, wobbly sets and all. RIP

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
RIP, Paul Darrow... Amazingly enigmatic in Blake's Seven.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
RIP, loved Blake's 7, wish the BBC would show it again.

I fear it may have aged VERY badly.

It was pretty ham back in the day and was always better after smoking a joint anyway (those days are long gone though) :wink:

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
Only just finished watching all the episodes on youtube, there are some fan made episodes which follow on directly from the last show too. Would love to see a reboot as the BBC did with Doctor Who.

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
Blimey, another one exits stage left. RIP. I must admit I only watched Blakes Seven for Servelan:love:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Blimey, another one exits stage left. RIP. I must admit I only watched Blakes Seven for Servelan:love:

Plus Josette Simon and Glynis Barber. Quite a show for such an impressionable young gentleman as I was in those days!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

It was pretty ham back in the day and was always better after smoking a joint anyway (those days are long gone though) :wink:

Yep. This. Plus its effectively a show about Terrorism, sorry I mean freedom fighters, so probably best left off the national broadcaster.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

I bought the first series on DVD recently (although it turned out to be a bad set of discs as only the first two worked) and although there are obvious signs of how cheap a lot of the stuff was, the acting of most of the principals (and especially Paul Darrow, Micheal Keating and Jacqueline Pearce) was pretty spot on.

Avon was my hero when I was young :)

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I bought the first series on DVD recently (although it turned out to be a bad set of discs as only the first two worked) and although there are obvious signs of how cheap a lot of the stuff was, the acting of most of the principals (and especially Paul Darrow, Micheal Keating and Jacqueline Pearce) was pretty spot on.

Avon was my hero when I was young :)

I liked the wimpy one best :smile: Avon was played, very well, as a sarcastic *******

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here