Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Idiot prankster gets his comeuppance..

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No social media account for 5 years. :ohmy:
The judge really knew how to hurt this prat, he'll probably try and plea bargain that to 1 years jail time. :lol:

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
No social media account for 5 years. :ohmy:
The judge really knew how to hurt this prat, he'll probably try and plea bargain that to 1 years jail time. :lol:

That’s the best part of the punishment. A wise decision.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
What about that dickhead who punched a cat? Has he got a slap on the wrist yet?

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What about that dickhead who punched a cat? Has he got a slap on the wrist yet?

Don’t know that one.

Somebody was telling me about a Youtube prankster in the states who went up behind random people about to sit down to eat and pulled the chair out from under them as they sat down. The guy telling me , who is generally a good guy , was chuckling away and found it all very funny.
He couldn’t really understand why I thought it deeply unfunny.
Maybe I’m a snowflake etc but I simply think that kind of thing is mean and potentially very dangerous. Plus I do not find random humiliation a funny thing at all.
Landing on your arris with a tray of food you have just paid for spilled all over you, in public just doesn’t seem funny to me.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Don’t know that one.

Somebody was telling me about a Youtube prankster in the states who went up behind random people about to sit down to eat and pulled the chair out from under them as they sat down. The guy telling me , who is generally a good guy , was chuckling away and found it all very funny.
He couldn’t really understand why I thought it deeply unfunny.
Maybe I’m a snowflake etc but I simply think that kind of thing is mean and potentially very dangerous. Plus I do not find random humiliation a funny thing at all.
Landing on your arris with a tray of food you have just paid for spilled all over you, in public just doesn’t seem funny to me.

I'm with you on that, that's not funny in the slightest. It's just being a wanker, nothing else. Play a prank where you pretend to throw someone's phone in the Thames, but then hand it back to them after a few seconds - that's funny. But cause someone to fall over with a load of food? Absolutely not, you tosser. Similarly, I was being told an "hilarious" story about road rage between a motorist and a cyclist which ended with the motorist kicking the wheel of the bike and bending it, so it could no longer be ridden. This was, apparently, hilarious in the context of the argument. I was alone in a group 10 of thinking that it was pathetic behaviour by someone probably lacking the intelligence to be a driver.

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'm with you on that, that's not funny in the slightest. It's just being a wanker, nothing else. Play a prank where you pretend to throw someone's phone in the Thames, but then hand it back to them after a few seconds - that's funny. But cause someone to fall over with a load of food? Absolutely not, you tosser. Similarly, I was being told an "hilarious" story about road rage between a motorist and a cyclist which ended with the motorist kicking the wheel of the bike and bending it, so it could no longer be ridden. This was, apparently, hilarious in the context of the argument. I was alone in a group 10 of thinking that it was pathetic behaviour by someone probably lacking the intelligence to be a driver.

Absolutely. I cannot see the humour.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Vile human being.

An understandable point of view but it doesn't take into account the context. A vulnerable homeless person is not on the streets feeling like he has to eat food from strangers for the entertainment of spotty little dorks making cash from youtube videos. I'd far rather pay money seeing this little prick be punched in the face.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Anybody know what happened to those scumbag railway staff who poured buckets of water (with bleach) over that homeless guy outside a station?

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Suspended from their jobs. Homeless man turned out to be a convicted murderer.

Ex-con you say? Probably best to throw bleach on him. Just to be sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here