Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter in for Portu

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Also I am hearing that contrary to previous reports the Earth moves around the Sun.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Hopefully we see some activity this week

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Interesting that we are in for him giving that Porter supposedly prefers a big centre forward ala McBurnie, Portu as someone on the other thread said is similar to Andone, i would agree with that assesment from what ive seen, but i wouldn't want to be a centre back playing against those two assuming we play with a front two.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Interesting that we are in for him giving that Porter supposedly prefers a big centre forward ala McBurnie, Portu as someone on the other thread said is similar to Andone, i would agree with that assesment from what ive seen, but if i wouldn't want to be a centre back playing against those two assuming we play with a front two.

Potter has been known to play a big centre forward and a No. 10 at the top of a 3-5-2.

Portu would be the 2nd No.10 (alongside Groß) and would probably signal that Mac Allister is set to spend the next season on loan.

I suspect McBurnie would follow Portu in reasonably quickly too.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Interesting that we are in for him giving that Porter supposedly prefers a big centre forward ala McBurnie, Portu as someone on the other thread said is similar to Andone, i would agree with that assesment from what ive seen, but i wouldn't want to be a centre back playing against those two assuming we play with a front two.

.... yes .... we need a forward who can score with his head to rival Murray!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here