Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Britain’s Got Talent Final - Official Thread

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You live in a bedsit Easy ? If so I be happier in the shithouse.
As an aside I saw That Cowell fellow on an advert and he looks scary now with the work he has had done.

Nah. I spent the evening in the garden with a cheeky glass of red and a sports pullout. Let her have her shit on the big box tonight - its an INVESTMENT, for England v Holland later in the week.

*taps side of nose*

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Having managed to avoid this shitfest since the Greek comedy act, I've been catching up on this thread,

Can I assume Britain hasn't got talent ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Nah. I spent the evening in the garden with a cheeky glass of red and a sports pullout. Let her have her shit on the big box tonight - its an INVESTMENT, for England v Holland later in the week.

*taps side of nose*
My wife watches all manner of twaddle on the box. You know all those ‘Housewives of wherever’ series where they have had so much work done on their mushes they look like cabbage patch dolls., so I had to have tv’s in other rooms.
The only thing we watch together is football funny enough.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My wife watches all manner of twaddle on the box. You know all those ‘Housewives of wherever’ series where they have had so much work done on their mushes they look like cabbage patch dolls., so I had to have tv’s in other rooms.
The only thing we watch together is football funny enough.

Most Sunday mornings, my wife watches fat american women squeezing into various tacky wedding dresses in front of a heckling crowd of mums and bridesmaids. Its awful.

I let her crack on, whilst I peruse these pages with a mug of tea and some marmite crumpets. Give it an hour, and the day can begin.

The only thing we've both watched of late is Chernobyl.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Yet another thread with posts from people saying how much they don't like something and why it's so bad. Why bother commenting at all? :shrug:

It would be like me being all over the 'Love Island' thread. Never seen an episode, no intention to watch it, but don't really care if people tune in tonight.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
She was awful and Michael Ball carried her.

I actually thought the opposite. He started flat and whoever had arranged the song had put in clashing harmonies which didn’t allow him to tune himself with her.

When singing in harmony, being able to tune correctly is vitally important. She sounded actually bang on.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Yet another thread with posts from people saying how much they don't like something and why it's so bad. Why bother commenting at all? :shrug:

It would be like me being all over the 'Love Island' thread. Never seen an episode, no intention to watch it, but don't really care if people tune in tonight.

This!!

But some superior bar stewards just have to show how superior they believe they are.
Pretentious T**ts.

The scariest thing for me was considering that many of the same people who voted for the winner, can vote in elections and referendums :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here