Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Austria pre-season friendly v FC Liefering - Sat. 13th July

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Bloody Hell.
Early contender for worst post of the year and the season hasn't even started.
Worst post of the year? What sort of cloud cuckoo land do you live in? Please feel free to air your PC credentials though ........................

Oh dear oh dear, somebody up past their bedtime again?
Get a grip.
We did get lucky, we were awful last season and LUCKILY, we survived.
I've got a grip, thank you - demonstrably a better one than your's. We scored enough points to finish in 17th. position, one place above relegation - and we did it ourselves. Who do you think scored those essential points? Lady Luck? The tooth fairy? - or some other inhabitant of cloud cuckoo land?

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Bloody Hell.

Early contender for worst post of the year and the season hasn't even started.

Worst post of the year? What sort of cloud cuckoo land do you live in? Please feel free to air your PC credentials though ........................

I've got a grip, thank you - demonstrably a better one than your's. We scored enough points to finish in 17th. position, one place above relegation - and we did it ourselves. Who do you think scored those essential points? Lady Luck? The tooth fairy? - or some other inhabitant of cloud cuckoo land?

If I was you, pal, I'd delete my account and not continue to humiliate myself on an Internet message board.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Pathetic. Others have already commented on your post. Take a step back and engage your brain.

And given it a thumbsup. Perhaps you're one of those people who automatically gets outraged for no reason. Well, sad to say, there's plenty on NSC.

We weren't lucky - we won more points than the teams that finished 18th, 19th. and 20th. Sorry if the facts offend your delicate sensitivities. I, for my part, will continue to ridicule any idiots who keep on beating that 'we were lucky'. We weren't - we finished in the position that we earned.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Not sure what your definition of political correctness is.

If I am being politically correct I suggest linking our "survival" with the death of a player in another team makes it "worst post of the year".

I'm quite happy to drop my political correctness and suggest only a **** would post that.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
And given it a thumbsup. Perhaps you're one of those people who automatically gets outraged for no reason. Well, sad to say, there's plenty on NSC.

We weren't lucky - we won more points than the teams that finished 18th, 19th. and 20th. Sorry if the facts offend your delicate sensitivities. I, for my part, will continue to ridicule any idiots who keep on beating that 'we were lucky'. We weren't - we finished in the position that we earned.

Go to sleep little boy

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If I was you, pal, I'd delete my account and not continue to humiliate myself on an Internet message board.

I doubt if he will. Enjoy your faux outrage - but then perhaps go back and read what was actually said before lashing out.

Again, I repeat - we weren't lucky. And I am still fed up with all the 'we were lucky' posts that some keep insisting on wasting internet space with.

Terribly sorry if \I've offended you (well, not really).

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm fed up with this 'we got lucky' stuff. If you want to take it to extremes, we got lucky when Willie Mackay shoved Emilio Salah on to a dodgy plane with a not properly licensed pilot and launched him into the night sky - if he'd scored four or five goals for Cardiff that could have meant us, and not them, heading for the Championship (in which case, would Hughton have kept his job as the best man to get a team up from the Championship?)

Fact is, we scraped home through our own efforts in getting enough points.

That is beyond contempt

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not sure what your definition of political correctness is.

If I am being politically correct I suggest linking our "survival" with the death of a player in another team makes it "worst post of the year".

I'm quite happy to drop my political correctness and suggest only a **** would post that.
What part of 'we were lucky' is nonsesnse, if you wanted to go to ectremes you could say is beyong your level of understanding?
Geez. :facepalm:

Go to sleep little boy
Is that your best? Intellectual, rational argument ...............well, obviously not. So f*kc off.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
I doubt if he will. Enjoy your faux outrage - but then perhaps go back and read what was actually said before lashing out.

Again, I repeat - we weren't lucky. And I am still fed up with all the 'we were lucky' posts that some keep insisting on wasting internet space with.

Terribly sorry if \I've offended you (well, not really).

Take your own advice in "wasting Internet space" you have wasted enough of it, in your embarrassing 24k posts on a message board.
I'm not offended so easily. You on the other hand....

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
What part of 'we were lucky' is nonsesnse, if you wanted to go to ectremes you could say is beyong your level of understanding?

Is that your best? Intellectual, rational argument ...............well, obviously not. So f*kc off.

Yes, yes, yes. Have you learnt your debating skills from Boris ? We are questioning linking Brighton's survival with the tragic death of a player who never player for Cardiff.

You made a point, you made it like a **** and now have gone all snowflake on us when you've been called out.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea

You have made yourself, yet again, look like an absolute Tobbe. Your an embarrassment, pal. You've wasted your life with 24k pathetic posts on an Internet forum. Get a grip, get a life. You are the worst poster on this entire forum. Do yourself a favour and stop posting. People disagree with you, and you act all high and mighty.

You're nothing special, and your pointless posts will not be missed, go to sleep.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I'm fed up with this 'we got lucky' stuff. If you want to take it to extremes, we got lucky when Willie Mackay shoved Emilio Salah on to a dodgy plane with a not properly licensed pilot and launched him into the night sky - if he'd scored four or five goals for Cardiff that could have meant us, and not them, heading for the Championship (in which case, would Hughton have kept his job as the best man to get a team up from the Championship?)

Fact is, we scraped home through our own efforts in getting enough points.

Fact is of course we were very lucky to survive last year. We were bloody awful second half of the season

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
No the defensive tactics that were criticised, apparently worked for the first part of the season.

It just feels because we were so poor during February and March, a lot of supporters are writing the first part off IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hail to the troll. We have won two league games this year, both in March

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

I'm not outraged or one of the pc brigade, but surely you can see that was pretty tasteless? The chance we stayed up because a 20 something young lad died in a plane crash? Poor choice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here