Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Austria pre-season friendly v FC Liefering - Sat. 13th July

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dropped that laptop and cracked the screen then being me tried to use superglue to fix it but it ran and made it impossible to see so have to connect to the TV and use that PC just for that streaming etc. I could have bought another screen but thought why bother why not just keep that pc for the streaming on the TV.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I’m out.
Teams are built from the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They can be built from where you like....just as long as you score more goals. I’d much rather win 2-1 than 1-0.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Try telling Kevin Keegan that after his time as manager of Newcastle.

The years when they finished in their highest league position for a 100 years or so?

phoenix

May 18, 2009
If you do not concede a goal you get nearly enough points to avoid relegation just need to score a goal in a couple of games. It sounds easy.

Yes and both fans that are left in the ground will enjoy.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Hmmm... Alzate made a great case for more chances... on the other hand, Sanders did well out-of-position, but we must get a RB in... I still want to see Big Jurg as a striker... you are missing the other thing of note... we actually attacked (!!) and had 20 shots... very very different to Chris's bus-park...

Weird, really weird

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Don't get why some people weren't getting buffering ...................................

Perhaps try a different browser next time GT49er.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here