b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Obviously early doors but enjoyed watching that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I actually quite enjoyed that ! Didn’t realise it would be free to watch. Will the other friendlies be free to watch too ?

Commentator ..'the team from West Sussex run out 5-2 winners' , West Sussex eh? When was the boundary moved?
The commentator wisely realises the team spend much more time at Lancing than they do at Falmer :)

Screenshot_20190713-144942.png

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I reckon we'd have a good chance of promotion from the Austrian Second Division.

Not as good as 6-0 at Crawley under Hughton though eh?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Enjoyed that. AJ showing that he can deliver when the shackles are off and forwards get in the box. Impressed by Stephens play today too. The haters will have loved that

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
missed the game anybody know what platform the club used to stream it through and what was the quality like ?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Positives:

Alzate looks a cracking little player. Hope he gets a proper chance this pre-season.
Locadia looks like a footballer. Very clever assist and a decent finish for his goal
We’ve actually played some real nice football. Impressive that Potter is already stamping his identity of the team.

Negatives:

Shithouse defending. Although how many of that back 4 will be first choice next year?
Suttner hasn’t taken his chance to impress.
Groß has looked rusty, even compared to everyone else.

Second half Positives:

Sanders played well, even if he was out of position.
Jahankabash with 2 assists. Progress!
Trossard scoring and looking dangerous

Negatives:
Pretty poor half overall. Way too sloppy, hopefully that’s just not being match sharp.
Walton has a case of the Rohan’s with the ball at his feet. Always looked to go long.
No cameo for the trio of young strikers.

Overall a promising start to pre-season. Roll on Crawley.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Enjoyed that. AJ showing that he can deliver when the shackles are off and forwards get in the box. Impressed by Stephens play today too. The haters will have loved that

AJ did well on both deliveries.
Stephens generally plays well nothing has changed.

Propper looked very poor, considering his ability

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Presumably anything less than 6 means we’ve gone backwards?

Obviously... the only clear way to judge the respective merits of our current and last manager... everything else is just hot air!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Andone's reaction when Knockaert beat two men and shot rather than set him up suggests he won't be too unhappy if the stocky France under-21 winger's move to Fulham comes off.

If you were wondering where the home fans were, this is the view from the camera side. It looks as though Albion fans actually outnumbered locals in the pitiful crowd. In a friendly. On the Continent. You'd think they'd be queuing up to come and see a team packed with Premier League players!

Screenshot_20190713-135015.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ha ha ha the truth is out.

West Sussex la la la
West Sussex la la la.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Well that was interesting if for nothing else spotting people you recognise in the crowd.

I thought AJ looked much quicker than last season I really hope he comes good and what a great cross for Andones goal.
AK love him but that £15 million is looking tempting if we could then invest it into somone better.
Andone I am sure he and AK rub each other up the wrong way.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here