Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Well, go on then.......discuss

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
That was way back in 2018. The've changed their hairstyles since then so it's all fine and forgotten.
diane-abbott.jpg

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne

Five dickheads in pick up instruments and spout shite shocker. I can't see them leading a revolution or anyone giving a bollocks, but I agree with the fact that using their lyrics as a platform to incite murder could be seen as wrong.

Cracks me up that they all come from Royal Tunbridge Wells. Not a very 'edgy' start to their lives, eh. :lolol:

Conclusion : A load of bollocks, but needed addressing.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Typical of Corbyn's labour party, inciting murder of hard working conservative MPS.

:facepalm:

The serious reply is it was right to not book Skrewdriver back in the day, and today right to not book the likes of neonazi bands like Goatmoon, and these silly tory-murdering fantasy dweebs should not be on any bill in the UK either.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
No wonder my band We Love the Conservative's keep getting overlooked for these anti-establishment festivals.

Perhaps we need to re-think the title of our new album: We are Conservatives and we love the Establishment.

Who needs Glastonbury when you've got the Conservative Club Ponteland village fete.

We really know how to rock and roll. Cordially of course.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here