Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fixtures 2019-20

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
The tough games are spread out nicely with the first 3 and last 3 being nearer our level.

The Premier League Fixture Difficulty chart is great - and it's interesting that virtually everyone has tough games well spread. Everton have four tough games bunched together (twice, to account for the reverse fixtures). Other than that, there's very little "bunching"....although Bournemouth have a long stretch of relatively easy games - over a two month period starting 21st December they play 10 games, with nine of them being bottom half teams, and the other being home to Arsenal (which, arguably, isn't that tough).

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Watford (Away) - first game of the season AGAIN! Well we can’t perform as badly as last time around - can we? :eek:

Well if I don't get asked where's my boyfriend this time, I'm sure we'll be in for a bit of luck and get a blessed result at the Vicarage Rd church!

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
The Premier League Fixture Difficulty chart is great - and it's interesting that virtually everyone has tough games well spread. Everton have four tough games bunched together (twice, to account for the reverse fixtures). Other than that, there's very little "bunching"....although Bournemouth have a long stretch of relatively easy games - over a two month period starting 21st December they play 10 games, with nine of them being bottom half teams, and the other being home to Arsenal (which, arguably, isn't that tough).

April ain’t looking too pretty for us - Man U, Liverpool & Man City with Norwich away sandwiched in there for the solitary top 6 relief !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here