Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fixtures 2019-20

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Man U away first game (Sunday 11th) according to a screenshot of the week 1 fixtures flying around on facebook...........

9ae0fde158bbc310a85bbbcb156df64a.jpg

When are tickets on sale, unless it's PotG?

How many points do we need?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Man U away first game (Sunday 11th) according to a screenshot of the week 1 fixtures flying around on facebook...........

Spurs are away from home first week of the season every year. Think it’s been 6/7 consecutive seasons now. Would suggest they’re not real solely due to this.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
back in the league 1 and 2 days this was my favourite day of the summer as you could pretty much guarantee they'd be playing on the days they'd been arranged for. Also if 10 of your mates said they fancy doing an away game the chances were you'd all get tickets

now the excitement has gone as there's a huge chance any game on the schedule will get moved

i'll take a look but no excitement until the TV games get announced and things get confirmed

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Bloody hell, those Shoot Ladders bring me back to my fantastic youth. Used to religiously keep them updated.

Feeling sad now!

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS

Promoted teams normally all get home fixtures to start with, and the various broadcasters don't tend to make (or announce) their match choices until closer to the start of the season. I believe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here