Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] hot fuzz / police state / tax payer’s money......

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007
so who knows what was going down ?:

around 3pm driving back from essex to brighton i saw the following :

a) M25 / M26 jnc 5 - just past, in side access road 1 police car and 4 police bikes waiting....
b) between there and clackets lane services - 4 police bikes going anti clockwise....
c) at clackets lane services on slip road 2 police bmw X5 cars, waiting......
d) gatwick junction on A23, on bridge 1 police car and 4 police bikes waiting....
e) pease pottage area 1 police car on police observation stand, plus camera van on bridge

practice for trump visit ?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Yesterday's Arsgas made it perfectly clear!

Attachments

• Arsgas HA.JPG
    Arsgas HA.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 415

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
tumblr_orh20tHPeF1rxmai6o5_500.gif

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
so who knows what was going down ?:

around 3pm driving back from essex to brighton i saw the following :

a) M25 / M26 jnc 5 - just past, in side access road 1 police car and 4 police bikes waiting....
b) between there and clackets lane services - 4 police bikes going anti clockwise....
c) at clackets lane services on slip road 2 police bmw X5 cars, waiting......
d) gatwick junction on A23, on bridge 1 police car and 4 police bikes waiting....
e) pease pottage area 1 police car on police observation stand, plus camera van on bridge

practice for trump visit ?

A23 - Crawley Town FC - 20+ police vehicles including large horse box for 8 horses.

Hookwood Holiday Inn - 50+ Hell’s Angels bikes.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Waiting for a Cornetto.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Chorley FM annual roadshow in the carpark at Clackett's Lane Services. Last year it WENT OFF when they ran out of branded baseball caps. Babylons won't let that happen again.
Coming in your ears.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
So some fat beardy blokes are planning to have a nice out on their bikes and the OB feel the need to interfere, I'd go for your second option - police state...

My guess another jumped up University fast tracked Superintendent looking to accelerate up the promotion ladder as quick as possible decides to label all 3000 hells angels as criminal scumbags and overuses stop and search powers to make as many arrests as possible so he can get his name up in lights to the big wigs about how good he is.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
My guess another jumped up University fast tracked Superintendent looking to accelerate up the promotion ladder as quick as possible decides to label all 3000 hells angels as criminal scumbags and overuses stop and search powers to make as many arrests as possible so he can get his name up in lights to the big wigs about how good he is.
Hope they find the knives and knuckle dusters this time

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here