Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] ******The official Fridat night drinking thread ******

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
It's Fridat at last and as such I have decided to kick things off with a large(very large) Brighton Gin and tonic with a chip of Brighton rock in it,very refreshing and well worth a go!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I've got 6 bottles of Aspall cider to go through thanks to no.2 son. I had no.1 sons Thatchers cider on Wednesday. :cheers::cheers:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
For me it's a couple of pints of Amstel and then meeting Mrs OW for Dinner in Arundel, will be mainly red wine from that point I'd guess, with maybe a cheeky one in The King's on the way home!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Taking things easy at present, may not drink at all this evening !

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
IPA calling me from the fridge. Won't be long. Glass of red with some roast lamb and asparagus later (yes I know that's a bit posh for this thread but at least it's not a Barnsley chop or one of HT's high falluting chocolate stouts brewed in a caravan made from recylcing in Bavaria).

Only kidding HT :kiss:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
IPA calling me from the fridge. Won't be long. Glass of red with some roast lamb and asparagus later (yes I know that's a bit posh for this thread but at least it's not a Barnsley chop or one of HT's high falluting chocolate stouts brewed in a caravan made from recylcing in Bavaria).

Roast lamb?

On a FRIDAY!?

Anarchy.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
zubrowka-liscie-klonu-maple-leaves-375-500ml.jpg

Is still intimidating me.

So I'll stick with

IDShot_540x540.jpg

Which would suggest this is a battle I will never win.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Roast Pork tonight with a few Rebellion Blondes :cheers:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Got some VERY fresh Punk IPAs in the fridge - has anyone noticed they've improved in the last 2 months, changed the filtration process APPARENTLY.

And going to fire up the Ooni / Uuni pizza oven with some 36 hour proved sourdough action. Pancetta + Egg if you must know

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Got some VERY fresh Punk IPAs in the fridge - has anyone noticed they've improved in the last 2 months, changed the filtration process APPARENTLY.

And going to fire up the Ooni / Uuni pizza oven with some 36 hour proved sourdough action. Pancetta + Egg if you must know

Springal, in the interests of research, I've just opened an ICE cold Punk, and it's a beautifully and stunningly sharp and thirst quenching beer, at it's very best!
[MENTION=5306]Questions[/MENTION] came round recently, and had an ICE cold one, and did comment that it was particularly good, and he does have a discerning palette with beer, so I reckon there's something in what you say.

Happy Punk Fridat everyone!!!! punk::cheers:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
It's a bottle of Hobgoblin Gold, a bottle of Tribute and a Leffe to finish, all with a generous helping of Bombay Mix.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Roast Pork tonight with a few Rebellion Blondes :cheers:

Is that a euphemism? ???

I am having roast pig as well (but some sort of pork/bacon concoction from our local craft butcher). Not started thinking about sauce yet - red wine most likely (who knew?).

Incidentally we have cut 155 asparagus now - more than last year. :lolol:

All the best from Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Mrs T has just cracked open one of these for us to share. A cheeky little number:

beer.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
So Vegster thought my Fridat night beers were getting boring. Get in there.... the delivery has come.
Refrigerated now.
Beerwulfs prices are pretty decent.

Attachments

• 3361511F-3E23-4506-88BD-C9D04F58EEB3.jpeg
    3361511F-3E23-4506-88BD-C9D04F58EEB3.jpeg
    401.6 KB · Views: 74

Pickles

May 5, 2014
So Vegster thought my Fridat night beers were getting boring. Get in there.... the delivery has come.
Refrigerated now.
Beerwulfs prices are pretty decent.

That is just so sexy!

St Bernadus tripel is blooming stunning!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here