Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cristian Portugués Manzanera

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Hard to say based on the quality of this thread.

Thinking of starting a thread titled Albion would love to sign Hazard on a free. About as accurate as most of threads he has started :)

Edit
Another day another rumour from Cozzy

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Thinking of starting a thread titled Albion would love to sign Hazard on a free. About as accurate as most of threads he has started :)

Edit

Well if not me would be some one else , and I am just informing people of whats being reported in the media , not like I am making these things up myself ... sheeeeeesh perhaps no one should bother posting anything that is not confirmed make this place a ghost forum.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

That would be STUPID, as there would be no foundation for it.

What you need to do, is create a twitter account - let's call it 'TransferScoopUK' or something, and use that to tweet 'Brighton interested in signing Hazard on a free'.

THEN, you can start your thread, because you'll have a 'story' to link to.

There's no smoke without fire, after all...

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Sure. No idea if he's any good but get him in the van.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere

Edit

To be fair our interest has actually been reported in a Spanish publication.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Stats look good.

Stats always look good.

You're too kind.

If the OP had done his due diligence you could be looking upon Ms Cristian Portugués Manzanera and her puppies.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
Well if not me would be some one else , and I am just informing people of whats being reported in the media , not like I am making these things up myself ... sheeeeeesh perhaps no one should bother posting anything that is not confirmed make this place a ghost forum.

You could always count to 500,000 :shrug:

Tim Over Whelmed

Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Wow, we're signing Hazard but not Salah #BARBEROUT

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What happened to every new transfer rumour thread having to have a WAG picture and FIFA card?

:shrug:

I've got to wonder just how many transfer requests, for my services, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] has had to fend off.

I wouldn't be at all surprised is CampNouStandChat don't come knocking soon, my talents are truly wasted here.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
You're too kind.

If the OP had done his due diligence you could be looking upon Ms Cristian Portugués Manzanera and her puppies.

Cute-Puppies-puppies-22040946-1280-800.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here