Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Poor Aussies

Members

Poor Aussies

6 Not allowed!
    I think Justin Langer needs to have a word with himself after this interview.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/...mpression=true

First of all, they cheated ..... so booing is always likely, as long as it doesnít become abusive.

Secondly in the article he says about how booing isnít in the spirit of the game, now on face value he is probably right but bearing in mind the circumstances of why they were banned I do believe he is an idiot to make that comment.

Finally as the article says the Aussies have actively promoted abusing players (Broad) and now the shoe is on the other foot they donít seem to like it.

Poor sausage !!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

47 Not allowed!
      **** Langer, **** Smith, **** Warner and **** ****ing Bancroft.

Just add 'whiny little ****ing hypocrites' to 'cheats'. 'Spirit of the ****ing game'? Where was the spirit of the game in Capetown? Was Langer worried about the spirit of the game when Broad was getting slaughtered by the Aussie crowds? What about when the Aussie players were actively trying to hasten the mental disintegration of Jonathon Trott?

Incredible lack of self-awareness. Warner most especially wouldn't recognise the spirit of the ****ing game if it punched him in the face.

Absolute pricks.
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hans kraay fan club View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Just add 'whiny little ****ing hypocrites' to 'cheats'. 'Spirit of the ****ing game'? Where was the spirit of the game in Capetown? Was Langer worried about the spirit of the game when Broad was getting slaughtered by the Aussie crowds? What about when the Aussie players were actively trying to hasten the mental disintegration of Jonathon Trott?

Incredible lack of self-awareness. Warner most especially wouldn't recognise the spirit of the ****ing game if it punched him in the face.

Absolute pricks.
      Top rant. Spot on.
      Brighton But Only At Home

It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.

2 Not allowed!
      I think it needs to be noted that the consensus amongst pundits /ex-pros is that there is no way the australian bowlers and management would have been unaware of the cheating. Smith, Warner and Bancroft were just the fall guys.

So any booing should be directed at the whole team not just them.

5 Not allowed!
      Suck it up, buttercups

Can you IMAGINE if the situation was reversed? England players would be getting absolute PELTERS from the convicts all summer long!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hans kraay fan club View Post

Absolute pricks.
      This. 100%.

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"

0 Not allowed!
      If they're upset by the booing at Southampton, just wait until the Ashes get going.

Given the ban on milkshakes during the EU Elections, will there be a ban on sandpaper around the ashes venues
      Joint winner NSC Predictor League 2017/18

2 Not allowed!
      Australian’s have always been very good at dishing it out and then play the moral indignation card when they get some back....this article sums it up quite well.

http://www.thecricketmonthly.com/sto...ricket-species
      The height of two men, the weight of four, the strength of sixteen.....
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pintos View Post
      I think it needs to be noted that the consensus amongst pundits /ex-pros is that there is no way the australian bowlers and management would have been unaware of the cheating. Smith, Warner and Bancroft were just the fall guys.

So any booing should be directed at the whole team not just them.
      I agree that a wider group are culpable. In no way though can you diminish the role of the three key players as 'just fall guys'.

Bancroft was an experienced pro, who took sandpaper onto the field and interfered with the match ball. HE did that. Should never play again IMO, let alone be invited to CAPTAIN a bloody County side. Seriously Durham - have you NO shame?

The other two were the captain and vice-captain of their national side. If they are not primarily responsible for the SPIRIT of the game, and of the conduct of their players, who is?
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.

6 Not allowed!
      I imagine this will nip it all in the bud, and no right-minded English cricket fan will boo these poor unfortunate victims of circumstance any more.

Well, it will either be that, or the booing of the ****ing cheats will ramp up a notch or two.

One or the other...