Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Another Starlet
Another Jocko
More immigration issues
No WaG/HoB search.

I feel duty bound to report this, but with this window being thrown open in a fashion as lackluster as Mr Potter's hair, I'm beginning to go off the fella.

Celtic eye bid for Motherwell starlet David Turnbull but face competition from Premier League Brighton

Motherwell youngster David Turnbull is subject of a £1.2million bid from Celtic
Brighton are looking to hijack the Hoops' move for the 19-year-old midfielder
Turnbull won Scottish Football Writers young Scottish player of the year prize

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ye-bid-Motherwell-starlet-David-Turnbull.html

Last edited:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
Apr 5, 2014
'Sportsmail understands that the only current interest comes from Celtic- so we have pulled a random lower Premier League team from the hat that sounds plausible to make the article seem more interesting'

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why is it we are always interested in the same players as Celtic?

I think [MENTION=29192]Brighton Lines[/MENTION] might already have answered that.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I think [MENTION=29192]Brighton Lines[/MENTION] might already have answered that.

Ha ha ta never saw that. It's true though isn't it when Celtic are interested in a player so are Brighton. It goes back as far as Virgil van whatshisname and we seem to compete with them on several occasions. Have we connections in the scouting department or are we the same standard of attraction for lower league players? Just seems odd to me.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Motherwell CEO is on record as saying Turnbull isn't going anywhere until he's the club's record transfer fee received.

That currently stands at, £1,750,000 for Phil O'Donnell to Celtic.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Come on then [MENTION=30752]NooBHA[/MENTION]

Any good?
I've seen him play live twice only and a few times when Motherwell have been on TV.

He is a bit of an opportunistic player rather than what you would call "naturally gifted". Reminds me a wee bit of a young Timmy Cahill at his early Millwall days. The best and most gifted player at Motherwell last season was Jake Hastie

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Celtic agreed deal with Motherwell for Turnbull. £2.75m plus add ons

Phew, because we’re in enough trouble already what with the police investigating our development squad for several already missing persons

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here