Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ostigard - Sold To Napoli 18/07/2022

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere that Leo Ostigard scored for Norway in the Under 20s World Cup. He was, however, somewhat overshadowed by Erling Braut Håland, Alf-Inge's son, who bagged himself 9 (NINE) in a 12-0 rout of Honduras.

I'm hoping Ostigard maybe set up the other 11 goals.

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Erling Braut was actually born in Leeds so he qualifies to play for them. I wonder if they can lure him away from the Norway team with the promise of decades of Championship football at the biggest club in Europe?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Erling Braut was actually born in Leeds so he qualifies to play for them. I wonder if they can lure him away from the Norway team with the promise of decades of Championship football at the biggest club in Europe?

Just signed for RB Salzburg, and supposedly ‘on the radar’ of Barcelona...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The striker? I only ask because Ostigard always becomes a pretty major PL footballer too. Him and Arce.
In my current save, Haaland is playing for Newcastle (in 2023) and absolutely ripping the league apart - they won the Europa League and League Cup last season, basically entirely due to his goals.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Leo Ostigard doesnt want to return to the Albion next year, if it means playing in the U23 team.
This is being reported here
I don't think he'll have much of a say TBH!

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Leo Ostigard doesnt want to return to the Albion next year, if it means playing in the U23 team.
This is being reported here
I don't think he'll have much of a say TBH!

It's a way of publicly saying come and get me to other clubs

Don't blame the lad. If you've been playing first team football, you don't want to go back to youth football. We'll have to decide, give him a squad number, or sell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here