Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Mattresses

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Time for an upgrade. Talk about confusing :shrug: recommendations? Anyone got an Emma? Simba or nectar? Something else? How do you choose yours for the best :yawn: been recommended an Emma restored on where they returned within the 100 days and it's been recovered etc. 220 quid vs nr 600 on wowcher.
:shrug:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Hypnos. Amazing. Had mine for about 8 years and it's incredible.

Bought it on Fleabay, still in the packaging, from a bed company closing down. The bargains are out there!

I had a friend in Swindon and used to take the van there (business) - but always visited the John Lewis clearance store at the outlets there (old train station). I picked up a few high-end mattresses, some cracking furniture and plenty of bedding and curtains there over the years for buttons.

Another tip is the Natuzzi clearance store in Croydon. I've had £4,500 sofas out of there for £750.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Wouldn't mind Emma on my bed :)
image.jpeg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hypnos.... game changer

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Vispring mattresses are amazing, our mattress seemingly solved bad back issues.

Very expensive, so they never feature in best buy test tables.

They’re traditionally made, so stay cool, unlike the fashionable memory foam mattresses.

They last forever and seemingly never go out of shape.

(They’re heavy, so a cheap frame bed won’t take the weight!)

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Eve mattress for me. Super comfortable and like with most memory foam mattresses there is no movement to disturb you when your partner moves or gets up. BTW, I got mine brand new off Ebay for less than half price from Eve themselves...

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Hypnos. Amazing. Had mine for about 8 years and it's incredible.

Bought it on Fleabay, still in the packaging, from a bed company closing down. The bargains are out there!

I had a friend in Swindon and used to take the van there (business) - but always visited the John Lewis clearance store at the outlets there (old train station). I picked up a few high-end mattresses, some cracking furniture and plenty of bedding and curtains there over the years for buttons.

Another tip is the Natuzzi clearance store in Croydon. I've had £4,500 sofas out of there for £750.

I've seen a few bargain clearance ones, down from 700 to 200 for example. There are some right crooks out there it seems, checked some on trust pilot and got a message on a couple saying that they had detected fake reviews.

John Lewis swindon. Hmmm. Could be of use :thumbsup:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Buy from mattressman. Wait until there's a promotion which is quite frequent. Sign up to them. Prices are about the best you can get.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I've had a Millbrook mattress for 7 years & v happy with it still. I have a bad back which is temperamental without a decent mattress

Jul 7, 2003
Another vote for Hypnos - bought one a few months ago and made a big difference to sleeping.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here