Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Mattresses

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
We got a fantastic mattress from John Lewis about 4 years ago. Its their own brand, was hand made in Yorkshire (I think), and is incredibly comfortable. Ok it was pricey but I think a good mattress is one of the most important purchases you make so it's worth investing in to be more or less assured of a good nights' sleep.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ikea

Big selection. I know what I like (firm but not concrete). They have it. Around £500.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Ok it was pricey but I think a good mattress is one of the most important purchases you make so it's worth investing in to be more or less assured of a good nights' sleep.

Yes, they seem 'expensive' but a grand = £3 a week for 7 years. Thinking about it like that 40p a night for a good sleep seems alright doesnt it. Or HWTs 20p a night option

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
Time for an upgrade. Talk about confusing :shrug: recommendations? Anyone got an Emma? Simba or nectar? Something else? How do you choose yours for the best :yawn: been recommended an Emma restored on where they returned within the 100 days and it's been recovered etc. 220 quid vs nr 600 on wowcher.
:shrug:

I’ll have to sleep on this and get back to you.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Is Love Island sponsored by a mattress company this year?
It should be, great way to test it's durability.
Disclosure, I am sure Amy will go nowhere near any mattresses.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I've got a Simba and it's been brilliant for me. I love the feel of it and it's by far the comfiest bed I've ever slept in. However, I would just go to John Lewis (or something similar) and ask to try some out. That's by far the best way to decide.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
Having always had a thing for Emma, a quick look through images shows several more more relevant to this thread.

emma 1.jpg

emma 2.jpg

Emma 3.jpg

emma 4.jpg

Also shows she is a lazy cow...........

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Just took advantage of the discounts and bought an Eve hybrid mattress. Really happy with it, the memory foam makes it comfortable and it's firm enough that it won't eventually do my back in.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just been considering why to get and am leaning towards the Simba hybrid pro as reviews seem really good (I get back pain etc) - anyone got one of these and can let me know their thoughts pls?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Get a super king, you'll never look back

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Get a super king, you'll never look back

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Yep getting super king and thinking simba pro - is that what you meant ie simba?

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
We got the simba pro a couple of months back - very pleased. Seems to be the best of both worlds memory foam with springs and layers so not as swelteringly hot as all foam

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here