Feb 16, 2011
This is an outrage.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Yay - another thread on immigration. Why did I open it? The clickbait title. *Sigh*

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Sounds like something someone might comment on if they went to a foreign land only to get there and the native peoples culture has been replaced with that of another nations.

If you went to Nepal and when you got there it was all McDonalds, Starbucks and Apple shops i'd think you'd be a tad disappointed and think similar thoughts because you went there to experience the native people's culture.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
TBH if i were Khan id take it as a compliment.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Well it was a day ago when the story broke. It's all about Rolf Harris waving at primary school kids now and the police having to patrol outside the school as a result.

This is an outrage.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It’s an opinion, what’s to be outraged about?

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
I'm more outraged about the fact that it's another frickin' half term (ANOTHER one!) and that it's not safe to go outside now until Monday when they're all back at school...unless there's another half term next week as well.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Sounds like something someone might comment on if they went to a foreign land only to get there and the native peoples culture has been replaced with that of another nations.

If you went to Nepal and when you got there it was all McDonalds, Starbucks and Apple shops i'd think you'd be a tad disappointed and think similar thoughts because you went there to experience the native people's culture.

Like if you went to australia, and when you got there it was all McDonalds, Starbucks and Apple shops i'd think you'd be a tad disappointed and think similar thoughts because you went there to experience the native people's culture.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here