Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] For Bruno fans, i.e. everyone

sant andreu

Dec 18, 2011
Here's a video about where Bruno is from and his career before joining the Albion. It was made towards the end of 2014, so it also talks quite a bit about his feelings at the time for Brighton, the football club and the place. Further confirmation, not that any is needed, of what a great person he is. I particularly liked the story of his first promotion to the top division.
https://vimeo.com/339188160

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Thank you so much for posting this.
Model Professional is an oft used and over hyped expression but it applies to Bruno.

I really hope he is attached to the club for years to come as he appears to have settled in the area.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Thank you for sharing this video. We have been very fortunate to have had him at The Albion.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Excellent vid .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
3 weeks into retirement he can finally grow the hair he always wanted to have, gracious Bruno, enjoy.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Great video, I hope Graham Potter sees this and realises what a legend we've just lost, and I hope Tony dips his hand in his pocket because replacing quality like this needs bravery in the transfer market.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
What a great video of a great man. We all knew he was a model professional, but I didn't realise he was *that* highly rated in Spain to have Madrid AND Barca attempting to get hold of him.

I'm gonna miss seeing him and AK linking up down the right (and doing their warmups together, showing off their skills).

"Once a seagull, always a seagull.'

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Thanks for posting, very good piece. The final analogy of the only place success comes before work is in the dictionary is so true.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Thanks for posting.

Bit surprised he hasn't got the top job at the Academy already. Could you have anybody more qualified to be telling the youngsters "if you want a long career, playing at the top level, this is what you must do......."? He is proof of what the youngsters could achieve through discipline and dedication (and a generous helping of natural talent of course).

Legend

jamie (not that one)

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Here's a video about where Bruno is from and his career before joining the Albion. It was made towards the end of 2014, so it also talks quite a bit about his feelings at the time for Brighton, the football club and the place. Further confirmation, not that any is needed, of what a great person he is. I particularly liked the story of his first promotion to the top division.
https://vimeo.com/339188160

Top video, thanks for sharing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here