Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nicolas Pepe

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Ivorian winger, 24 years old, 35 in 73 for Lille.

Yves seems to be trying to tempt him on Twitter:

[tweet]1133783849866022912[/tweet]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Did he really just tweet “No I don’t, Brighton are ****ing shit”

Edit it seems an imposter who a has different no on the end of his name :rolleyes:

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
He only has 904 twitter followers so not sure how he's going to expand the clubs social media reach. Anyone know who the Asian versions of Ali Jahanbakhsh or Percy Tau are?

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Like Daniel James - he appears to be a Man Utd target.

But he has got ‘Potter-Player’ written all over him!

Would cost more than Benteke mind.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
69 million may be out of price range in sterling or euros

Seagull122

Mar 16, 2019
Would be a dream, and will remain one, being chased by multiple top European clubs, apparently Lille rejected a 50 million euro bid. Although Glenn Murray or Luis Suarez , I know who I’d rather play with :albion2:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Signing Pepe because he’s mates with Bissouma would be 100 times the deal signing Vicente because he’s mates with Bruno was.

He’ll end up at a club with aspirations of winning the Champions League. F*ck it, he’d cost more than our stadium.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
He can bugger off already then if he’s billy big bollocks and we’re too small for him. Can’t say I can place Ivory Coast on a map either so touché Monsewer, En garde!! We’re the famous Brighton hove Albion and we only sign Dutch League, Dutch League...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Signing Pepe because he’s mates with Bissouma would be 100 times the deal signing Vicente because he’s mates with Bruno was.

He’ll end up at a club with aspirations of winning the Champions League. F*ck it, he’d cost more than our stadium.
We signed Vicente a year before Bruno, although there is some truth that Bruno was partly signed because he was Vicente's mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here