Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] The Bromley Boys - Sky Premiere

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ah, thanks mate. Really nice to hear. Extremely pleased with The Detectorists reference!
Cool - it was supposed to be in a very positive sense! Could relate to so much of it from following my local shower too [emoji23][emoji23]

By the way - I saw it on a Thai Airways flight. You've def gone global [emoji106][emoji16]

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Cool - it was supposed to be in a very positive sense! Could relate to so much of it from following my local shower too [emoji23][emoji23]

By the way - I saw it on a Thai Airways flight. You've def gone global [emoji106][emoji16]

We actually tried to get Mackenzie Crook to play Derek but ended up with Ewen instead... who did an excellent job!

Music City Gull

Not Changing This, Bozza
Jun 28, 2020
12 South
Yes, this again.

The football film I wrote is on Sky Movies Premiere on Sunday at 6.10pm. If you haven't seen it yet get it Sky Plussed!

...that is all.

View attachment 110431

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiCyKVRqvZI&t=19s

Crazy small world! Had never heard of it before, but it was On Demand on my Delta flight yesterday from LA to Nashville! Was very very enjoyable and purchasing it today. Thanks for a great movie. Took a picture of it to remember to get it today.

XhBrjbl.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here