Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] The Bromley Boys - Sky Premiere

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Yes, this again.

The football film I wrote is on Sky Movies Premiere on Sunday at 6.10pm. If you haven't seen it yet get it Sky Plussed!

...that is all.

SKY-PREM.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiCyKVRqvZI&t=19s

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] in it, getting juicy inside info on Palace from a Bromley director? :wink:

Impressive to get to make a film that gets such great reviews and to get it on SKY too :thumbsup:

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Yes, this again.

The football film I wrote is on Sky Movies Premiere on Sunday at 6.10pm. If you haven't seen it yet get it Sky Plussed!

...that is all.

View attachment 110431

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiCyKVRqvZI&t=19s

Congrats on a great film. Just watched it with my boys and it’s rare that they will sit through any movie but they sat all the way through this one. Great family flick :thumbsup:

When I mentioned that it was written by a Brighton fan they were well up for watching it...

Brighton top of Division 3 and an early mention for Alan Mullery were nice touches... loved the Dick Out t-shirt and Roy being taken away by the old bill gave us a good laugh..

Recommend this to anyone that hasn’t seen it yet.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Congrats on a great film. Just watched it with my boys and it’s rare that they will sit through any movie but they sat all the way through this one. Great family flick [emoji106]

When I mentioned that it was written by a Brighton fan they were well up for watching it...

Brighton top of Division 3 and an early mention for Alan Mullery were nice touches... loved the Dick Out t-shirt and Roy being taken away by the old bill gave us a good laugh..

Recommend this to anyone that hasn’t seen it yet.
I know it's pathetic but I was on set that day and snuck the Albion to the top of the league ladder! Childish...

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm a Bromley (Kent) boy, just turned it over, thanks for the heads up.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
How Bromley have changed. 12th best side in non league footy now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here