Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] El Pres on the telly?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
If this El President was such an EXPERT on football FINANCES how come he has NEVER found the 1983 FA Cup Final CASH ? Unless he was one of DICK Tights INNER circle and had a SLICE of the CAKE out of it. I don't PAY my licence FEE to be wasted on DULLARDS like this , I want ANSWERS not people just on there to RAISE a media profile so they can go on CELEBRITY Big ISLAND or something

:clap::lolol: Think El P’s been rumbled...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Looks exactly like the sort of **** that gets a semi banning people

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
So what was Kevin, Lecture of Unive talking about?

EDIT: Sounds a bit like a Game of Thrones character:
"Where's Bramstock Tarwaggon?"
"He's gone to consult the Lecture of Unive"

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Don’t be daft Kosh! The great thing about NSC is that the likes of you and I can steam in at any point and rubbish anything an expert like El Pres says. Just because he does it for a LIVING and makes MONEY from - since when did those credentials count for anything round here?! Such opinions are no match for CONSPIRACY theories crafted over a jar of Harvey’s. Frankly [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] is my go to guy for footballing finances, now there’s a man with Premier League SAUCES such as the ELITE players agent, Big Hilda...:mad:

That’s why I LOVE IT.

I love being an expert on everything from the inner workings of the enigmatic Dale Stephens, to my opinions on a man I know little about... GP.

Indeed, I don’t need the bbc to prove I know nothing... yet I what little I I do know , I know errrmmm passionately and with vigour. This and I refuse to wear my hair all trendy, and self parody myself with intelligent spectacles.

I am a rock God, plain and simple... deaf to all yet am amp that can go up to 11.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
That’s why I LOVE IT.

I love being an expert on everything from the inner workings of the enigmatic Dale Stephens, to my opinions on a man I know little about... GP.

Indeed, I don’t need the bbc to prove I know nothing... yet I what little I I do know , I know errrmmm passionately and with vigour. This and I refuse to wear my hair all trendy, and self parody myself with intelligent spectacles.

I am a rock God, plain and simple... deaf to all yet am amp that can go up to 11.

Four Thirty? In a pub? On a WEDNESDAY?!! :eek:

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Thought there was an automatic ban for starting threads about NSC posters ???

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I thought I was auditioning for Love Island. Typical of the left wing BBC that they couldn’t even get my name right. I blame Chris Houghton.

View attachment 110427

Ooooh, a good likeness to Paul O'Grady, I bet you do a great Lily Savage on a Saturday night! :love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here