Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Allez, Allez, Allez Song ...??

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Yeah its doing the rounds but reason is probably because its loud and can be sung for ages creating a decent atmosphere.

Any plans for a BHA version?

Only if we can speed it up to the point that no one can get the words out quick enough!

Jokes aside, I did suggest this a year ago:

We're Brighton and Hove Albion,
The blue and white ar-my
Goldstone, Withdean and Falmer
Wembley in 83
In 1997
Almost fell out the league
But we marched on together
For Sussex by the sea

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Alllez Allez Allez

We stunk out the premier league
We’re never going to stop
Old trafford to craven cottage
We lost the ****ing lot
Maty Ryan to Glenn Murray
The Fields of Falmer Road
We are all supporters
And we come from
brighton ‘n’ Hove

Allez Allez Allez

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
No doubt I'll be accused of being the song police but I always prefer the unique ones to the copies and that goes for all clubs. It must be so much easier for the players to know it's their fans. Eventually you'd just end up with both sets singing "Allez Allez Allez" followed by what sounds like, from the pitch and the other stands "uh hmm uh umm a hmm hmm blah de blah de blah".

I've nothing against new songs but the best one all season was the Bissouma / Tequila song - you just knew that was us.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
No doubt I'll be accused of being the song police but I always prefer the unique ones to the copies and that goes for all clubs. It must be so much easier for the players to know it's their fans. Eventually you'd just end up with both sets singing "Allez Allez Allez" followed by what sounds like, from the pitch and the other stands "uh hmm uh umm a hmm hmm blah de blah de blah".

I've nothing against new songs but the best one all season was the Bissouma / Tequila song - you just knew that was us.

Totally agree

Weststander

Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Totally agree. Seems quite cringeworthy and half hearted Villa and Cardiff rushing to copy that chant.

One exception - “We’re On Our Way” was so sweet in 2016/17.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

I agree. The problem is some suggest some really good ideas and chants that get shut down. Shame.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The one I really hate is the one the North stand copied off Palace.

How utterly pathetic and tin pot is that?

Now some nobber will flame me :lolol:

Invicta

Nov 1, 2013
Kent
No from me, we have plenty of songs. Just need to sing more and at same time.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
Apr 5, 2014

I thought I'd heard a different version elsewhere. But, yes, I hate unoriginal songs. Still, at least 'You're just a small town in Villa' was original.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Maybe we could do something with this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here