Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Shirt printing

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Apologies if this is too similar to the 19/20 shirts thread, but what does everyone go for in terms of shirt printing? E.g. Own name and number, players name and number, nothing at all, PL patches etc?

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Some go for own name and number, some get a players name and number, some get nothing at all, some get PL patches

Hope that helps

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Apologies if this is too similar to the 19/20 shirts thread, but what does everyone go for in terms of shirt printing? E.g. Own name and number, players name and number, nothing at all, PL patches etc?

If you're going for a players name, go for one that will not take too long.
Solly March would be pretty quick, whereas Pascal Gross will be quite slow and AJ will run out of space.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I heard having your NSC username on the back is making a comeback.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
You really need the name on the front so you can see the horror in their eyes and know they must have blocked you.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
That's good news for [MENTION=1131]Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo[/MENTION] :thumbsup:

Personally I'm having my NSC User Title done on mine. Be sure to say come up and say hi to Absolutely Sheeboed :wave:

The only way I'd get my whole user name on a shirt is if we still had Kemy playing for us and I could buy one of his spares. Although I'd never afford the printing costs.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
In the days when I used to wear replica shirts I had Easy 10 on the back of mine, but then Easy was my nickname long before NSC was formed, so it was kind of a natural progression (and quite cheap).

I'm an old fart now though, so only wear the polo shirts these days, or sometimes an old retro one.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I've stopped buying shirts more recently, but I've always been a fan of having a player name and number on there. It's a reminder of the era years and years down the line. My shirt from the 2010/2011 League 1 winning season has Bennett 7 on the back and it will always prompt happy memories.

I got the green shirt because it's pretty sharp, and got Jahanbakhsh 16 on the back of it. Inevitably, he'll change number this summer but it's a reminder of a player you might otherwise forget. I certainly won't ever forget my McLeod 11 shirt. :facepalm:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
In the days when I used to wear replica shirts I had Easy 10 on the back of mine, but then Easy was my nickname long before NSC was formed, so it was kind of a natural progression (and quite cheap).

Sort of miss the good old Withdean days when Krispies crumbling Skint shirt had letters progressively falling off til it finally, memorably, read 'I PI S'. Tho my favourite from the South Stand was the shirt sported by a permanently blushing youth bearing the legend 'MANBOY 15' :lol:

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I have never had a number or name on the back of the shirts I get. Having said that, my 11 yo son has always had who is favourite players have been over the years - so he has in no particular order, Lua Lua, Calderon, Bruno and Ryan (for the GK shirts)

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I thought only kids got names on the back of their shirts? Isn't this equivalent to being a full kit wanker?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I thought only kids got names on the back of their shirts? Isn't this equivalent to being a full kit wanker?

I'm pretty anti-it. As a massive NFL fan I really resent the fact that jerseys pretty much have to have a player name on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here