Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Hells Angels & Travel Saturday 1st June

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Two stories here
On Saturday 1st June 2019, 3000 Hells Angels are having a bit of a bash somewhere secret in Surrey. At some point 700 of them are riding down to Brighton in a convoy, assisted by the local constabulary who will act as outriders, closing junctions etc to allow free flow of the convoy..
With all Police leave cancelled it seems the police may be expecting trouble.
If you are traveling to the Amex Saturday for the Lionesses I would allow for some hold ups. Other than leaving from Pease Pottage, no route or timing has been disclosed.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
I wouldn't mind betting that they'll be heading down the A24, which is a popular route for smaller groups of bikers on most weekends and then over to Brighton.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Also forecasted to be a heatwave at the weekend, which if accurate all the roads into the city will be busy and there will be gridlock within the city, so probably best to look to arrive at the Amex at least 5 hours before kick off if you are going.

D

Deleted member 2719

Harley owners are big pussies, all beard and no substance.

Does Corbyn ride a Harley?

The Clamp

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Could be doing Rykers at Box Hill then down to Brighton?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Also forecasted to be a heatwave at the weekend, which if accurate all the roads into the city will be busy and there will be gridlock within the city, so probably best to look to arrive at the Amex at least 5 hours before kick off if you are going.

Or use the train!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Typical police bowing down to minorities

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Judging by their average girth I'd say there's a great opportunity here for someone with a Burger van to make a bloody killing in the local area!! ???

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Or use the train!

No, No, No you must realise by now that Southern Fail will not be prepared for the heat and the rails will expand, causing speed restrictions on all lines, which will result in cancellations as crews will be out of position, and also to avoid penalties for late running trains.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Could be doing Rykers at Box Hill then down to Brighton?

Is that still as popular as it was with the average speed cameras around that stretch of the A24 now?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I can volunteer to ask one of the MODS to enrol you in the NSC witness protection program, after that comment.
[MENTION=28476]JohnDoe[/MENTION] would be good:thumbsup:

MODS? Ah moderators, Mods will be all over you for that, Mods not moderators :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here