Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Hells Angels & Travel Saturday 1st June

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I did security at TopMan for a while a few years back. They had a T-Shirt that had the Hells Angels “winged skull” design on it. Word obviously got to the HA’s. One afternoon I heard the shop fall silent. I turned around and about 10 HA’s walked calmly in, scooped up all the aforementioned T-Shirts form the racks. One of them went up to the counter:
“We’ll just take this lot off your hands yeah”?
The manager just nodded compliantly as they removed all the shirts from the shop.
Needless to say, I didn’t intervene.

Out of interest, did they pay cash or card?

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Just seen them off at Pease Pottage, quite a spectacle and a group of very friendly guys from all over.......but nothing near the numbers mentioned by the police......maybe a 100 maximum.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Having had a run in with the Sussex Chapter of Hells Angles on a couple of occasions in the 1970s both ended in an almighty punch upthat even the police were reluctant to interfere with, I remember well a murder they committed at Shoreham harbour Iand only recently a knifing in Hastings, I have no time for these facists race hating violent thugs, do not romatise them as they are not nice people

Oh dear,such ignorance,and dreadful bias about facists.Did they not like your face,or was it your roma?It certainly wasn't Hell's Angels that were involved at Shoreham,it was Mad Dogs.Must try harder 3/10

Brother Sid

Jan 4, 2006
Horsham
Another typical overreaction by Sussex Police. Helicopter, horses, van loads of old bill for a hundred or so middle aged men on expensive motorcycles.
I spoke to several of them at the end and they told me that most were still too pissed from the night before to ‘ride out’.

May be wise to pretend that there isn't an apostrophe in this case.
nsun270h.jpg

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I'm in BIG Hilda's SIDECAR, she is just REVVING up at the moment. Can't wait to get GOING

It was good of you to provide musical accompaniment for the festivities.

ernest&bighilda.jpg

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I'm curious as to which "hotel in East Surrey" would be prepared to host c3000 Hells Angels for a party? Presumably there was a massive damage deposit?

Anyone know as none of the press articles name the hotel?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here