Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Rumour Jayden Bogle

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
At 18, his got time on his side to develop.

However, the quality of assists in the below showreel suggest that he’d not be spending much time with the U23s should we sign him up.

https://youtu.be/oiF5fpc8CLY

But we're playing in a league where we're usually up against it and I've seen no evidence he can actually defend.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
When Clough shafted us (and Man.United) with the Ward - Birtles - Ritchie deal?

Based on the three players' performances for their new clubs, I'd say we got the best of that deal, especially as we got Ward back on loan eventually.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
The mind Bogles...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Mason Bennett would be an outstanding signing from Derby. Their fans love him and he's got bags of quality and potential.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I have to say that JB looked pretty poor at defending in the play-off final... one game I know... does anyone know how he performed over the whole season... good going forward, but can he defend? He is going to be up against some of the world's best...

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I have to say that JB looked pretty poor at defending in the play-off final... one game I know... does anyone know how he performed over the whole season... good going forward, but can he defend? He is going to be up against some of the world's best...

Wasn't he also poor at The Amex defensively?

I'm not sure the is an improvement on Montoya...... I suppose he has youth on his side.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Underwhelmed by Bogle.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
He is probably the most important signing to make and before preseason too. Bernardo on the left and Bogle on the right will be quite a formidable force next season. Balances out the back very well.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He is probably the most important signing to make and before preseason too. Bernardo on the left and Bogle on the right will be quite a formidable force next season. Balances out the back very well.

From what I have seen they will be ok going forward but not so sure about either of them defending, which is their prime objective..

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Ooooh! Exciting...

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Well if they can run forward quickly they can run back quickly too so it balances out.

giphy.gif

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Perhaps everyone who has seen him once (and written him off) should see him twice then you will be experts, ffs. From what I've seen etc. What a bunch prats! I don't know if he is any good. But i would think 10 games is the minimum to base an opinion on.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Perhaps everyone who has seen him once (and written him off) should see him twice then you will be experts, ffs. From what I've seen etc. What a bunch prats! I don't know if he is any good. But i would think 10 games is the minimum to base an opinion on.

You are right of course.

And perhaps the next 8 times I watch him he’ll be good..... who knows? (I would say you know after a run of 6-8 game personally).

Though i do know scouts in our club over the years, who have written a player off after seeing him play once.

As I said got youth on his side, but my point remains we need to improve on existing players...... and I don’t know if we are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
From what I have seen they will be ok going forward but not so sure about either of them defending, which is their prime objective..

From what I’ve read, they’ll be playing as wing backs so 50/50 responsibility for attacking & defending.

Your favourite positions of full back and defensive midfielder look to be ditched with Potter going 3-5-2. This could be a very very difficult season for you; might be worth declaring yourself anti-Potter from the outset?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here