Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Rumour Jayden Bogle

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yes please. Ticks the boxes - highly rated, young, English.

And his surname's Bogle.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
"According to a tweet from journalist Alan Nixon, 18-year-old Derby star Jayden Bogle is subject to interest from Premier League clubs Brighton and Burnley."

https://the72.co.uk/132700/premier-league-clubs-chasing-young-derby-county-star/

This could well have some legs to it as we need to replace Bruno & this lad has looked good @18y/o

He's quite well rated, and his stats look good (in a very attacking side).

The evidence of my own EYES, however (in the FA Cup game at the Amex, and in the three Derby play off matches) suggest that he is really not very good at all. Cannot defend for shit.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He's quite well rated, and his stats look good (in a very attacking side).

The evidence of my own EYES, however (in the FA Cup game at the Amex, and in the three Derby play off matches) suggest that he is really not very good at all. Cannot defend for shit.

And we already have a RB who can fly down the wing and supposedly not defend very well don’t we?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
"According to a tweet from journalist Alan Nixon, 18-year-old Derby star Jayden Bogle is subject to interest from Premier League clubs Brighton and Burnley."

https://the72.co.uk/132700/premier-league-clubs-chasing-young-derby-county-star/

This could well have some legs to it as we need to replace Bruno & this lad has looked good @18y/o

Can we have a sweepstake or poll on the next random rumour thread you are going to start?

He looked good going forward but completely lost his man for Villa's first goal.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No thanks

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yes please. Ticks the boxes - highly rated, young, English.

And his surname's Bogle.

Judging by the state of this thread its pretty clear we dont want him.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Do you have to start an new post on every rumour? There are other posts you can add you're stuff too.

Sorry Sir but not seen an actual 2019/20 rumour thread as such just lots of mixed posts. A new post is 'clean' in the sense it does not get lost on page 97 of something irrelevant but of course thats my opinion , maybe you can put you views to a mod to advise me on the correct procedure ?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Can’t defend. Seems painfully overrated. Is a converted winger and looks very much like it when he plays.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I wonder if we can have a single thread for rumours. The vast majority have no merit and can be a little tedious.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Sorry Sir but not seen an actual 2019/20 rumour thread as such just lots of mixed posts. A new post is 'clean' in the sense it does not get lost on page 97 of something irrelevant but of course thats my opinion , maybe you can put you views to a mod to advise me on the correct procedure ?

Okay fair enough, just start a rumour thread and add all into one.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Judging by the state of this thread its pretty clear we dont want him.

I’m absolutely sick of repeating it, so I can only imagine the ire you are feeling.

Link to rumour
WAG/HAB
YouTube Highlights / Skills reel
Transfermarket ‘valuation’
Other various stats pages
Fifa card thingy

Sake!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The Premier League should be for the very best players, or young players with exceptional talent. Signing this kid would be hoovering up any player who shows a little bit of promise, he might go on and become brilliant, or he's laughably overrated (as is my current impression) and hasn't done anything in the game yet. It's a no from me, leave him where he is to gain more experience and develop his game.

Fikayo Tomori, on the other hand, I think is probably getting to a point where he's worth considering. He must be close to 100 games played in the Championship now, is very young and continuing to develop. He would be a worthy investment from Chelsea, if they're prepared to sell.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
The Premier League should be for the very best players, or young players with exceptional talent. Signing this kid would be hoovering up any player who shows a little bit of promise, he might go on and become brilliant, or he's laughably overrated (as is my current impression) and hasn't done anything in the game yet. It's a no from me, leave him where he is to gain more experience and develop his game.

Fikayo Tomori, on the other hand, I think is probably getting to a point where he's worth considering. He must be close to 100 games played in the Championship now, is very young and continuing to develop. He would be a worthy investment from Chelsea, if they're prepared to sell.

Could see Tomori doing well in a back three with Dunk and Duffy. He'd certainly provide some much needed pace...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I’m absolutely sick of repeating it, so I can only imagine the ire you are feeling.

Link to rumour
WAG/HAB
YouTube Highlights / Skills reel
Transfermarket ‘valuation’
Other various stats pages
Fifa card thingy

Sake!

In this case the photo needs to be MILF or not at all.

I dont feel too comfortable searching t'internet for an 18 year olds girlfriend :lol:.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here