Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Love Island 2019 - official NSC thread

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Having slagged it off for years miss WD made me watch it last year, it's actually pretty brutal [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Isn't this a bit like opening a Brexit thread and instructing folk who are against Brexit not to comment? (Well, I did say a bit like)

No. Brexit affects all our lives, whether you're in favour or not.

If you don't like Love Island, you can choose not to watch and choose not to engage with threads on the subject. Brilliant!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Having slagged it off for years miss WD made me watch it last year, it's actually pretty brutal [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Same here - was quite funny in end and at least it wasn’t TOWIE or that shite.

Didn’t realise the connection with Amy so am supporting her massively - always had time for Harty and the Albion shirt photo has swung it for me - team Amy :thumbsup:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I didn't know what this love island thing was about (obviously some reality crap):

"Contestants are eliminated if they are not “coupled up”.

New cast members and challenges are introduced to make things difficult and they are made to “re-couple”. "

WTF? Snog and grope someone, or you're kicked out. Once you have feelings for each other, split up and snog/grope someone else? Seriously?

Reminds me of Bubbles in Worthing in the early 80s.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Have they sorted out their issue with suicides yet?

Do I want to see soft weak birds struggling to live on the edge with their gobs permanently open ? If so I think I'd prefer Springwatch.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I don't want to watch it, but I get the feeling I will have to as Amy was a colleague of Mrs Grombleton, so she wants to see how she does.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Jul 7, 2003
He was on the radio this morning talking about it.

Surely not? The family have a fine history of avoiding any press exposure that could damage the reputation of the family business.

My son has links and although they are obviously publicly supporting their daughter, I am led to believe that Mr & Mrs H are not at all happy with this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here