Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
34 DD on such a small thing .......STROOTH...!! this is going to make the guildbourne blow job debacle look like the missing piece out of a 3yr olds jigsaw.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hand on Hart, it's true.
It's 'hand on heart'. Jesus, kids these days :rolleyes:

On the subject of spelling, from the dailyfail link:
"Amy says that since her operation she has been able to where whatever she wants without feeling self conscious about her small chest." :facepalm:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I didn't know what this love island thing was about (obviously some reality crap):

"Contestants are eliminated if they are not “coupled up”.

New cast members and challenges are introduced to make things difficult and they are made to “re-couple”. "

WTF? Snog and grope someone, or you're kicked out. Once you have feelings for each other, split up and snog/grope someone else? Seriously?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
PhilNUK wasn't a bad shout.

PhilNUK, Liverpool, United Kingdom, 5 years ago

One of next years celebrity big brother contestants right there.... 'Look at me!! LOOK AT MEEEEE!!!'

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I didn't know what this love island thing was about (obviously some reality crap):

"Contestants are eliminated if they are not “coupled up”.

New cast members and challenges are introduced to make things difficult and they are made to “re-couple”. "

WTF? Snog and grope someone, or you're kicked out. Once you have feelings for each other, split up and snog/grope someone else? Seriously?

That's it. Now imagine it's your DAUGHTER.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Right then, who's watching this summer?

I don't usually watch it, but given the Albion connection this year, if would be rude not to, I think.

(PS Don't bother coming on to this thread to say that you don't like the show, it's the end of civilisation etc. Maybe find a thread about something you do like? Cheers.)

Isn't this a bit like opening a Brexit thread and instructing folk who are against Brexit not to comment? (Well, I did say a bit like)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Good to see the Love Island Albion link

5908CF84-B6BF-44DA-8E94-8579380135F0.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here