Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Love Island 2019 - official NSC thread

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Guys, guys, guys.... now YOU can be in the show thanks to "Love Island: The Experience".

Created by The Luna Cinema, the UK’s leading open-air cinema company, for ITV, the experiences take place from 19th July for eleven nights at Madeira Drive on Brighton Beach and from 23rd July for seven nights at Chavasse Park, Liverpool One.

Both sites will transform into fully immersive Love Island branded environments, complete with unique sharable photo opportunities in the most iconic settings from the show, from the fire pit to the Beach Hut diary room, and more, alongside live screenings of the show on the UK's highest definition outdoor LED screens.

https://www.seetickets.com/tour/love-island-the-experience

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Guys, guys, guys.... now YOU can be in the show thanks to "Love Island: The Experience".

Created by The Luna Cinema, the UK’s leading open-air cinema company, for ITV, the experiences take place from 19th July for eleven nights at Madeira Drive on Brighton Beach and from 23rd July for seven nights at Chavasse Park, Liverpool One.

Both sites will transform into fully immersive Love Island branded environments, complete with unique sharable photo opportunities in the most iconic settings from the show, from the fire pit to the Beach Hut diary room, and more, alongside live screenings of the show on the UK's highest definition outdoor LED screens.

Good grief

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

My daughter did mention in passing a couple of weeks back that her and her mates were signing up for an LI VIP Beach Hut in Brighton town for £175. I sort of assumed she was joking. Sake! :eek: :facepalm:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
My daughter did mention in passing a couple of weeks back that her and her mates were signing up for an LI VIP Beach Hut in Brighton town for £175. I sort of assumed she was joking. Sake! :eek: :facepalm:

I blame the parents. And also in this case the grandparents.

:ffsparr:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Can I get fingered?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm just imagining all those NSC six packs on display???

original_british-craft-beer-six-pack.jpg

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Pickles

May 5, 2014

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Tubbs, I'm booking a flight next week for Hamburg early next year, so if you buy me a Punk, the answer is yes mate x

Deal!

Hamburg is a great place. If you want some good craft beer tips tap me up nearer the time.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Not watched a single minute of this show in my life time but have just found out someone I know is on the show Elma Pazar.

How's she getting on?

PS I don't share the same accent as her.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here