Page 33 of 57 FirstFirst ... 233031323334353643 ... LastLast
    The ONLY Gay in Brighton El Presidente's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm team MAURA

Don't let BIG HILDA know that your affections are straying for another woman otherwise GUPPY will be in there like a rat up a drainpipe.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hiney View Post
      Very harsh on Anna, she's lovely.

I'd rather look at her than Maura, the scrawny BINT
      I’m not into Maura either, not one bit, it’s all about Lucie for me, I’d walk a 100 miles over broken glass to look at her used toilet paper.
      What?

0 Not allowed!
      Hi guys I remember seeing a poster of one of the contestants in a Brighton strip, who was it. I've trying looking for it but can't find it. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
      Super Moderator

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by harriri2000 View Post
      Hi guys I remember seeing a poster of one of the contestants in a Brighton strip, who was it. I've trying looking for it but can't find it. Thanks
      https://www.northstandchat.com/showt...=1#post8935014

0 Not allowed!
      They eat a lot of cereal don't they. Even at night. It's bizarre.
      100% UNOFFICIAL WHC Statistician
      100% Honey Badgerista

0 Not allowed!
      Post Deleted.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Don't know what all the negativity is about tbh. Started watching the show last week. Pleasantly entertained. My brother knows Ian Hart and bought me up to date with affairs regarding Amy, Love Island etc. My daughter loves the show, which until recently I disapproved of but didn't feel it necessary or prudent to restrict her viewing (she's 12). I would often hear her laughing rather uncontrollably whilst watching the show. Anyway, curiosity got the better of me. I watched 10 minutes and now I'm bloody hooked. Every night at 9:30, my daughter and I settle down with a bowl of ice cream for our daily dose of Love Island. All the contestants have come across well, they are all playing the game and having fun doing so. Amy is great, her partner seems cool to. Even Fury is coming across as very un-Fury like, he's a proper specimen. The show is a really good watch, but not to be taken seriously.

What do we think Amy was referring to when she said "it's huge" whilst cuddled up in bed with Curtis? Snigger.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post

What do we think Amy was referring to when she said "it's huge" whilst cuddled up in bed with Curtis? Snigger.
      That was Molly to Tommy FURY

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
      Don't know what all the negativity is about tbh. Started watching the show last week. Pleasantly entertained. My brother knows Ian Hart and bought me up to date with affairs regarding Amy, Love Island etc. My daughter loves the show, which until recently I disapproved of but didn't feel it necessary or prudent to restrict her viewing (she's 12). I would often hear her laughing rather uncontrollably whilst watching the show. Anyway, curiosity got the better of me. I watched 10 minutes and now I'm bloody hooked. Every night at 9:30, my daughter and I settle down with a bowl of ice cream for our daily dose of Love Island. All the contestants have come across well, they are all playing the game and having fun doing so. Amy is great, her partner seems cool to. Even Fury is coming across as very un-Fury like, he's a proper specimen. The show is a really good watch, but not to be taken seriously.

You’re right & I agree. I only watched it last year as Mrs like it and it was pleasantly good. Just got to be light hearted about it. It’s actually very educational from a human psychology perspective as well. And good for relationships - chatting about how to deal with situations etc - we love it. But it’s easy to criticise & I get that (nothing like TOWIE etc which are made up shit). However most who criticise have never watched it properly and also Wozza did say please don’t post on the thread if your intention is just to slag the show off. In fact why even open the thread if you don’t like it?! Seems odd that people do this.
      Seeing kids in the school or in the parks with Albion shirts instead of the big clubs and easy ones, that’s it. We have done it.

Inigo Calderon
      May 2016

0 Not allowed!
      Just to pick up on the editing aspect. What is becoming more apparent is just how evident this now is, used to be something few people were aware of. However, nowadays the secret is out on that front. Drama=ratings and the production team will be pushing certain storylines by cutting and editing the footage to create that narrative arc.
      Back in the early days of Big Brother they had the live stream but ditched it because it prevented them from doing exactly this (i.e. create stories through misrepresentation).

A real eye opener was a drama called UnReal. It was a US drama about a reality TV show and looked at what went on behind the scenes. It's fictional but the techniques and strategies seem very close to reality (I suspect a lot of truths were behind these).