Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Love Island 2019 - official NSC thread

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Up until last year I had never watched LI as I lived abroad and as an outsider slagged it off as utter crap, reality rubbish. Last year I watched it as I had a female housemate who tuned in every night. I got totally sucked in and ended up series linking it and sitting down to watch it at 9pm every night.

Yes, it is full of very stupid but very attractive individuals. It is however fascinating on a psychological level about attitudes to relationships, jealousies and arguments. If you have never seen it, give it a go, you may be surprised how much it draws you in.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Up until last year I had never watched LI as I lived abroad and as an outsider slagged it off as utter crap, reality rubbish. Last year I watched it as I had a female housemate who tuned in every night. I got totally sucked in and ended up series linking it and sitting down to watch it at 9pm every night.

Yes, it is full of very stupid but very attractive individuals. It is however fascinating on a psychological level about attitudes to relationships, jealousies and arguments. If you have never seen it, give it a go, you may be surprised how much it draws you in.

Exactly why I sometimes watched Big Brother - very interesting if you look at it objectively...

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Love Harty and loved the old post match phone in. However, really don't see this going well on here. Daughter gets involved in some shenanigans that get hotly debated on here and it all gets nasty on here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's best watched with the mute button on otherwise you'll be subjected to the word "like" after ever other spoken word for an entire hour or more. It drives me absolutely insane.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Pronounced 'laak'

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Exactly why I sometimes watched Big Brother - very interesting if you look at it objectively...

Hard to look at Jade Goody objectively, to be fair.

And I still haven't worked out how to shizzle my nizzle.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
always good to have an albion link on reality TV

On these show it's only a matter of time before it all comes out. I'll be interested to hear her current views on the sacking of CH, the appointment of Potter and her take on the Lancing training grounds planned expansion.

I'll be interested to know what the other contestants views on these subjects are too. Can't wait.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Not my kind of thing usually but tempted to give the first few days ago with the Albion link.

If knew her personally or god forbid a family member I don't think I could cope though. Imagine! From what I hear it's basically Big Brother meets Celebrity Juice?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Far from it, 130,000 applicants down to the final 12 is a great achievement in itself.

Given the nature of the show I’m not sure I’d call it an achievement. But out of interest, what did she have to do to demonstrate she’s “better” than the other 130k?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Given the nature of the show I’m not sure I’d call it an achievement. But out of interest, what did she have to do to demonstrate she’s “better” than the other 130k?

Frankly Noel I expected better from you, from a very early age both Sue and I have encouraged both our children not to suppress their respective ambitions.
Sam has always to be an Albion season ticket holder and a Funeral Director, so that’s all the boxes ticked for him, Amy always wanted to be a little bit more unorthodox.
She’s my daughter and I will back her 100%, I know we are in for a rough ride, probably on NSC as much as the tabloids, but bring it on.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I won't be watching Love Island as I'm not a fan of reality "look at me " TV , but I'm sure this thread is going to be fun :)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

It's the same reason I still watched big brother!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here