Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Love Island 2019 - official NSC thread

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
I personally can’t believe some of the comments from people who know her old man is on here. Yes you might think it but Jesus the bloke has enough to deal with. Who ever thought she’d be the main talking point of the whole show, I bet she didn’t. Show some respect and yes perhaps he shouldn’t be on this thread but he is. If my daughter was being called all these nasty things by my fellow ‘friends’ I’d have lost it a lot more than he has. Best of luck Ian for what’s about to follow when she’s out.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very dignified exit

Dutch

Aug 16, 2012
The show has been a right roller coaster for Amy. She shown the watching public her pros and cons and in the end left with dignity and class. My daughter and I were blubbering like babies tonight, glued to the screen. Great TV.

Hope she finds what she's looking for.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
All joking aside I get the feeling that Harty has had a lot of ag over the Dunk thing and seeing his daughter pored over on TV every night.

I’d ****ing hate it if my girl decided to go on national TV in a hormone and ratings pressure cooker.

I would too.

I suppose for some it means a future career of reality tv, nightclub appearances and a decent short term income. But as a dad, i would really hope she would do something more worthwhile and not be subject to such and trivial public scrutiny

Fathers and daughters......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Theres actually people that like Amber? She actually thinks Michael still likes her?
Cringe viewing

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Marvin dumped, still he can get back to pre-season training

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
From having to watch Love Island as I would not see my family in the summer evenings if I didn't :blush:

Amy has dodged a bullet. Curtis is now playing off two girls at once and doing himself no favours for when he comes out.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I would too.

I suppose for some it means a future career of reality tv, nightclub appearances and a decent short term income. But as a dad, i would really hope she would do something more worthwhile and not be subject to such and trivial public scrutiny

Fathers and daughters......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In fairness some, and I accept not many, reality stars have made very successful media careers that have evolved into other ventures, so I wouldn't write off the possibilities of something worthwhile for the right person approaching it in the right way.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
In fairness some, and I accept not many, reality stars have made very successful media careers that have evolved into other ventures, so I wouldn't write off the possibilities of something worthwhile for the right person approaching it in the right way.
That car salesman from Faking It seems to have done spectacularly well.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Jason Burrill who won Big Brother seems to have successfully branched off into things. And by all accounts his daughter is now trying her hand at the reality show businesses as appearing in Shipmates which I'm reliably informed is Love Island on a cruise ship.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Last nights episode confirms they are all performing monkeys, 3 lads go to the supermarket and the acting was so cringe to watch. The moment Anton wrote his number down for the girl behind the till I turned to miss WD and said this will make a nice storyline...

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Last nights episode confirms they are all performing monkeys, 3 lads go to the supermarket and the acting was so cringe to watch. The moment Anton wrote his number down for the girl behind the till I turned to miss WD and said this will make a nice storyline...

Is your missus WD 40

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here