Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Love Island 2019 - official NSC thread

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Right then, who's watching this summer?

I don't usually watch it, but given the Albion connection this year, if would be rude not to, I think.

(PS Don't bother coming on to this thread to say that you don't like the show, it's the end of civilisation etc. Maybe find a thread about something you do like? Cheers.)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
(PS Don't bother coming on to this thread to say that you don't like the show, it's the end of civilisation etc. Maybe find a thread about something you do like? Cheers.)

Have they sorted out their issue with suicides yet?

FFS. Some people always look for some little detail to MOAN about.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Have they sorted out their issue with suicides yet?
Yeah, they're going to humiliate some people and call it entertainment, but they're also going to give the victims some counseling, where they say 'Mmm, how do you feel about that?'. The victims will be paid extra if the show is allowed to film the victims crying during the counseling sessions, but it is important to note that this is optional.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham

I don't usually watch it, but given the Albion connection this year, if would be rude not to, I think.

What’s the Albion connection?

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
It's best watched with the mute button on otherwise you'll be subjected to the word "like" after ever other spoken word for an entire hour or more. It drives me absolutely insane.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Pleased Chris Hughton is filling his newly-found free time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here