Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Love Island 2019 - official NSC thread

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Niot being au fait with the show can someone briefly explain the albion connection that there appears to be. TIA.

Jayson Molumby is in there. He has special dispensation to be on the show until after the Final on July 28th.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Few day relationship. And losing your dad are 2 different things you absolute weapon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But it's all mental health isn't it? Is there a formal guideline of when it is acceptable to ask for some psychiatric help for certain situations you can share? You absolute weapon (whatever that means)

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
But it's all mental health isn't it? Is there a formal guideline of when it is acceptable to ask for some psychiatric help for certain situations you can share? You absolute weapon (whatever that means)

People throw the word mental health too easily these days. My partner suffers badly from mental health problems. And for this woman to claim it after a very very brief relationship. It’s making people who genuinely suffer a bad name.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
People throw the word mental health too easily these days. My partner suffers badly from mental health problems. And for this woman to claim it after a very very brief relationship. It’s making people who genuinely suffer a bad name.

At what point did she claim it?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I know we're supposed to 'like' Amy, but my word she is irritating. Extremely petty and whiny. It's no wonder Curtis ditched her is it? The way she goes on about it you'd think they were married for 10 years.

I see you joined NSC in 2007, is that also the year you started school?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I see you joined NSC in 2007, is that also the year you started school?

For what it’s worth Ian I think that you and the Mrs. Came across well on This Morning. I think you’re in for a tough time getting your girls head straight after this circus.

You can be proud of her. Not like some of the sharp elbowed mentalists in there.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Can we all agree that Love Island is a shitshow?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wow - just wow. So sad. What a dignified ending and Amy has just proved she was one of the most real in there who hasn’t gone after fame or anything. Just a genuine girl & to boot one of our own. Best of luck to her :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here