Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHAFC new kit 2019/20

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Standard. Nice enough, although will be interesting to see how the design in the blue stripes looks on pitch. Might not be noticeable.

Hope that's not a transfer. Also don't like the different shades of blue, logo vs stripes. Hmm.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Those diagonal stripes look like a baby carrier that has slipped down...perfect for beer bellies.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
Not an issue now...

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Thank you for visiting our Official Online Store.
You have been placed in a queue due to the large number of shoppers visiting, you will be able to enter the site shortly.

This page will refresh every 15 seconds and you will have access to the site as soon as possible.

Refreshing in 0 seconds
This queue will keep your position in line, so please don't refresh or close the page as you will lose your position. Thank you for your support.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Is the home kit just a worse version of last season's ? I don't get it ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
We may be in luck! Doesn't look like a transfer in this still I grabbed.

notransfer.JPG

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Not sure that main photo does them justice, tbh.

Here are better shots...

DISTORTING TRADITION  2019 20 KITS ON SALE NOW    News   Brighton   Hove Albion (1).png

DISTORTING TRADITION  2019 20 KITS ON SALE NOW    News   Brighton   Hove Albion (2).png

DISTORTING TRADITION  2019 20 KITS ON SALE NOW    News   Brighton   Hove Albion (3).png

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Well my vision must be pretty ****ing distorted, cause to me that looks like a bog standard Albion kit

Don’t worry about it! Make you way down to Brighton’s optician sponsor Specsavers and use code ‘BHAFC’ for 10% off to see the new kits in high quality!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Loving the black away top. Actually toying with the idea of buying one - Amex & Nike no logo from a knock-off shop in South East Asia where the originals doubtless come from anyways :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here