BHA.JPG

Where's the VOLT ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The collar, or lack of, is abysmal.

Am I right in saying the last collar was 2011 -13?

It's an interesting observation, in the last 17 years, we've only had 4 collared shirts out of 13.

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Brighton_and_Hove_Albion/Brighton_and_Hove_Albion.htm

Interesting, looks as though Nike really don’t favour a collar, shame, without they just look like a shiny t-shirt. There’s very little between the ‘new’ kit and the 17/18 one. Disappointing again.

The thing with a collar, is the conflict between what actually works for the players (or people wearing them to play their own kick-about football) and what looks best for the shirts when worn as leisurewear.

100% of players would NOT want a collar, whereas those wearing it to the pub, might well want them.

EDIT: 99% of players - the occasional Cantona wannabe, might go for one.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Interesting, looks as though Nike really don’t favour a collar, shame, without they just look like a shiny t-shirt. There’s very little between the ‘new’ kit and the 17/18 one. Disappointing again.

I think collared shirts generally are not favoured by the players these days apparently for comfort reasons. No one wants to be Cantona anymore!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Imho the home shirt as always is shit, last one I actually liked was 1st season at Amex, away kit is superb, probably best one for many years and we all know the third kit is shit!

So in summary, launch 3 sublime kits which will excite the fans and show them we know what we are doing and then only hit 33% of their target, managers have been sacked for achieving more than that.....

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Both the new kits look great to me.

After disliking both of last years shirts, this will be an expensive change, after a cheap summer 2018.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I just don't understand why so many grown ups ( I use that term advisedly )get so animated about a set of football kit.

I don't understand why you keep going into threads to say you're not interested in the subject.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here