Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Ah, here's your explanation...

Please note, this shirt is a performance fit

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Anyone ITK when the new goalkeeper kit will be available? Seagullsdirect.com has said "coming soon" since the launch. Christmas is also coming soon!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I got a new home shirt for Father's Day yesterday. Not arsed to hear people's opinions on whether they like it or not, nor on if a grown man should be wearing a replica football shirt, but just to report that the quality is good, it's not a sticker on the front (just the letters) and the neck feels a bit restrictive.

As you were...

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I buy all the kits home and away all in the same size. It is fair to say they ALL fit differently. The home shirt this season and green kit seem a much tighter, slimmer fit. Last seasons home and the new black one are a little looser.

I buy all the kits home and away all in the same size. It is fair to say they ALL fit differently. The home shirt this season and green kit seem a much tighter, slimmer fit. Last seasons home and the new black one are a little looser.

I bought the new home and away kits in Medium. Holding them back to back the home kit is slightly wider and a bit longer too.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Away shirt definitely feels tighter than last seasons. Maybe I've gotten fatter.

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Popped over the shop today to change my new home shirt, defiantly tighter this year compared against last years, XL is the new L, and no I have not spread outwards :down:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Away shirt definitely feels tighter than last seasons. Maybe I've gotten fatter.

My large away shirt yesterday was very tight and looked like a wetsuit. All other large shirts still fit fine so will be going back to exchange for a XL which is crazy as whilst I am no performance athlete I don’t shop in Jacomo yet either

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here