Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHAFC new kit 2019/20

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Wasn't sure if to put this in the new shirts thread or not, as I though that was mostly for other clubs, but anyway:

[tweet]1132972216335908865[/tweet]

Looks as though the away kit could be black again this year, with a white badge...
The #Distortingtradition caption is interesting...

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
As long as it's not sweatshop cheap and nasty like the Leicester kit!

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
I couldn't make out anything in the video, other than the Nike tick is yellow :lol:

kit.JPG

I saw this image from a freeze frame, and that's where I got the black-kit-with-white-badge possibility from, but it could just be the light being deceptive

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
It'll be interesting to see how they appropriate the hashtag with this design. What we can claim to know from that teaser...

92D553A1-1F5E-44F1-98AD-E2945E4D8A3C.JPG

Yellow tick
Big white sponsor panel where the stripes are all broken.
Stripes down the sleeves?
Blue shorts
White socks
No collar on home kit?

Dark, solid away kit...possibly black.

Back of the kit not shown but from what I see the distortion doesn't appear to be on the front of the kit. The spikey, mountainous arrows (a la nigeria world cup kit) could be taken as a clue and possibly involved in away kit.

We're the level of club that would start inheriting WC templates. Similar to Leicester being given the Germany template to drain a bit more cash out of fans for that 30 minutes in Adobe Illustrator.

Personal opinion so far, looks like it might be ok but shading of colours will be key. Gut says yellow tick too bright and therefor might peak at 6/10. Away kit being the creative outlet as expected. As with striped kits the sponsor will have first and last say of design so only so much can be done.

EDIT

and thanks to
Have some screenshots

9CD779F6-76B5-4BC9-9FF1-69445A04B7DD.JPG
86C25F21-520E-4CE1-89B8-F130EE914F00.JPG

Looks like home kit may have lightning style stripes near the bottom of the kit. But that could be movement in the fabric.
Away kit looks black.

Both look like they could be decent.

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Maybe it's distorted by being white and blue rather than blue and white?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Does #DistortingTradition mean fans may be able to buy the shirts in May and wear them during the summer months, rather than wait until winter? :)

Pump3ster

Dec 15, 2014
I really hope it doesn't just use that Atleti template, I really did not like that, it's a shame we're left in a deal with a company who have no intention of offering a bespoke product. I'm hoping the away kit looks good, an all black kit with white badge sounds good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here