Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHAFC new kit 2019/20

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Wasn't sure if to put this in the new shirts thread or not, as I though that was mostly for other clubs, but anyway:

[tweet]1132972216335908865[/tweet]

Looks as though the away kit could be black again this year, with a white badge...
The #Distortingtradition caption is interesting...

What a load of #ModernToss

When did clubs start thinking their "new kit" was something akin to a movie trailer? When you're ready for me to see the new kit, show me a nice clear picture of it, and I can go, "Ok, that's us then, I will be able to recognise us next season. Thanks"

Spoiler Alert. There will be some blue stripes and some white stripes. Jeeeesus..

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
So we are now one of those clubs that have a new home kit every season are we? Thought we were better than that. Personally not interested unless a shirt lasts two seasons.

No, we're not better than that, haven't been for a while now. Next step, will be to "launch" the new kit at out last home game of the previous season. We haven't quite gone to that yet, but we'll be there soon, I'm sure.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
This will be the template for the patter in the stripes of the home kit. Reckon it could be the actual away kit too. But this is the pattern which will be in the stripes, I cannot be arsed to Photoshop it.

17b3466d21c9b30ef723b4a8795efa1c.jpg

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

When did clubs start thinking their "new kit" was something akin to a movie trailer? When you're ready for me to see the new kit, show me a nice clear picture of it, and I can go, "Ok, that's us then, I will be able to recognise us next season. Thanks"

Spoiler Alert. There will be some blue stripes and some white stripes. Jeeeesus..

Shyte, isn't it. The designs barely change year on year, either - especially with Nike. And the away kit especially is just straight out of a catalogue design with our badge and sponsor slapped on it :shrug:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

No, we're not better than that, haven't been for a while now. Next step, will be to "launch" the new kit at out last home game of the previous season. We haven't quite gone to that yet, but we'll be there soon, I'm sure.

Shyte, isn't it. The designs barely change year on year, either - especially with Nike. And the away kit especially is just straight out of a catalogue design with our badge and sponsor slapped on it :shrug:

Just my opinion, but...

1. People getting really excited about the kit launch (and the the kit design) is a little perplexing.

but...

2. People getting really irate / whiny about the people getting excited about the kit launch (and the the kit design) is really odd.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I think we are long overdue a return to an all-blue top, or a 60's style 'Arsenal' shirt. Just for one or two seasons - I wouldn't like to lose the stripes for too long. However, i would buy an all-blue shirt with white trim, or an 'Arsenal' shirt.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8934313 said:
I know some people are precious about stripes.... but am I the only one hoping for something like this to return one day?

View attachment 110326

Would be terrific. However, it would HAVE to be adidas, and they would HAVE to agree to use the proper trefoil logo, not the rubbish modern triangle thing.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Just my opinion, but...

1. People getting really excited about the kit launch (and the the kit design) is a little perplexing.

but...

2. People getting really irate / whiny about the people getting excited about the kit launch (and the the kit design) is really odd.

Blimey, you must live in a very passive World if you think I'm getting in the least bit "irate" about it. Funny how the written World word can sometimes completely fail to convey the correct mood. I find it somewhat bizarre, and yet in keeping with how overblown modern football takes the importance of everything it does or is about to do. But irate? No mate, not even close.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Ok last one. Would be nice but I'd be surprised if Amex let their logo be put on this much of a patterned background tbh. See you in the same thread next year!

Untitled-1.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here